Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 727
01:37 PM on 04/15/13
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
I think he meant that they haven't yet ruled out the possibility of it being some kind of freak accident. Either way, it's scary.
Lol I thought that was pretty clear what he meant too.
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I think he meant that they haven't yet ruled out the possibility of it being some kind of freak accident. Either way, it's scary.

Exactly
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Ah okay, for sure. Glad you're okay. You don't know anyone who was there do you? I know you live in Mass.
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Lemme comment on this... it's an act of terror. It doesn't have to be non-domestic to be considered terrorism. We instigate it towards each other pretty often, unfortunately.
I was hoping it may have been a freak gas line explosion or something but it's becoming more apparent that's not the case. I hope everyone is alright.
01:38 PM on 04/15/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Lol I thought that was pretty clear what he meant too.
Sigh.

I was hoping it may have been a freak gas line explosion or something but it's becoming more apparent that's not the case. I hope everyone is alright.
I guess I'm a bit more cynical, I immediately sensed that someone set off a bomb.
01:39 PM on 04/15/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
Reports coming out that there are at least 3 casualties. This is horrifying.
01:40 PM on 04/15/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
One of my client's headquarters are 2 blocks away from there. They shut down today for the marathon thankfully. This is not good.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
911BUFF: BOSTON: BREAKING NEWS - POLICE ON SCENE REPORTING ANOTHER DEVICE FOUND IN FRONT OF MANDARIN HOTEL. EVACUATIONS IN PROGRESS. #911BUFF
Steveb
Make It Count
User Info.
eh, I don't really think there's ever a justifiable moment for a bomb to go off lol, but I understand what you're saying
No, of course not! But I just want to point out that if this is an act of terror, it just goes to show how messed up this world is!
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
"They closed the streets because they aren't sure if there might be another explosion" oh fuck. so fucking scary.
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Ah okay, for sure. Glad you're okay. You don't know anyone who was there do you? I know you live in Mass.
I have a few friends who were there. It's a big party day in Boston because it's a holiday, so everyone just drinks all day while watching the race. Thankfully, no one I know was injured.
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
911BUFF: BOSTON: BREAKING NEWS - POLICE ON SCENE REPORTING ANOTHER DEVICE FOUND IN FRONT OF MANDARIN HOTEL. EVACUATIONS IN PROGRESS. #911BUFF
Christ.
01:41 PM on 04/15/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
About nowFace? No, it never is. haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT