Username
Password
Important News - Page 49
Displaying posts 720 - 728 of 728.
08:13 PM on 04/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
I'm pretty sure they did have 2 suspects, but either way...were there only a couple police involved in the first shootout? I just can't believe he would have been able to "slip away" so quickly for such a long period of time...but i guess if that's what they're saying happened, that's what happened...
I don't know the numbers involved, but the massive amount of cops in the town after the shootout were not there prior. A much smaller number were involved in the chase/shootout/early search, giving a bit more of an opportunity to get away.
08:51 PM on 04/22/13
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
ahhh okay. Just wondering, really.
09:38 PM on 04/22/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm pretty sure they did have 2 suspects, but either way...were there only a couple police involved in the first shootout? I just can't believe he would have been able to "slip away" so quickly for such a long period of time...but i guess if that's what they're saying happened, that's what happened...
This is answered in the report.

He drove over his brother who was wrestling with the police (I believe 6) then traveled just a few blocks before ditching the car and moving on foot.
06:21 AM on 04/23/13
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
This is answered in the report.

He drove over his brother who was wrestling with the police (I believe 6) then traveled just a few blocks before ditching the car and moving on foot.
Ah okay, I think i've seen that report too. I've read so many different variations they all sort of blur together. If there were only 6 cops there, i guess i could see how one of them could have escaped.
06:41 PM on 05/22/13
8eautifully0ead
Taking it all in
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what country do you live in?? if its here then get out idiot.
Did I start all this? Oh man, this is exactly what I was talking about. First, I have been a soldier defending this country for the last 6 years of my young life. I most definitely will NOT quit and leave just because you can't see the truth and don't know how to take friendly advice. I feel that my opinion comes from a very informed place. An opinion that I also never actually stated. I just asked you to wake up, because like most people living in this country, your comments didn't seem to come from actual knowledge of your own, just blind following. Your response to my comment says it all. This country is wonderful, and I love it very much and will serve it as long as it allows me to...but 75% of the people that call this country "home"...can just go in my opinion. The love is gone, and nobody is willing to talk about the real issues and come to compromise with each other. You cant turn a blind eye to something that may not be going on in your city/state or whatever. The hate is everywhere and is growing, so WAKE UP. The fact that someone giving you some friendly advice could cause you to act the way you did...I have no hope for the people of America these days, but I do love my home very much and will continue to defend it until death. As for another one of your...awesome comments: " I stated my opinion that I thought we were the greatest country in the world. Where can anyone find fault in that." I find a fault right here in you, and your attitude. Which is a similar one that 75% (whata you know?!) of Americans share. Pull up videos of people watching other people in danger or even dying, and people are just passing by...ignoring them. But examples of how we as people are destroying each other from the inside out are everywhere, so enough on that. You really offended me, but take my reaction as an example of how to start changing everyone's angry attitude...I strongly feel that you have a lot to learn about the actual state of our country and its people...Its a very dark picture my angry little friend, just research it ok? But whatever you do, learn to start listening more, and defend yourself less. You might become humbled enough to start making a real difference in the world, or play a small role at least. As for everyone out there that will read this and talk shit on me for expressing my outlook on this matter in such detail, it will be greatly appreciated. My point has been made, so I welcome anyone who wants to solidify its truth with more pointless and aggressive comments. Have a nice day everyone, and thanks to anybody who took the time to read this.
06:51 PM on 05/22/13
8eautifully0ead
Taking it all in
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
By the way...that text of mine only SLIGHTLY touched on the people if this country. What if we started talking about our spending, our justice system, or the fact that your freedoms have been getting slowly taken from you, and still are as we speak? It's nothing too personal at all against our country, its just fact and we all need to wake up and start doing what we can to change it in a positive manner without the use of violence and dare I say it, verbal hate. Yes, there is a lot of good in the world too. But it's just not enough and we all know it, not even close right now so please don't even bother bringing that point up.
09:49 PM on 05/22/13
streetcar
User Info.
Did I start all this? Oh man, this is exactly what I was talking about. First, I have been a soldier defending this country for the last 6 years of my young life. I most definitely will NOT quit and leave just because you can't see the truth and don't know how to take friendly advice. I feel that my opinion comes from a very informed place. An opinion that I also never actually stated. I just asked you to wake up, because like most people living in this country, your comments didn't seem to come from actual knowledge of your own, just blind following. Your response to my comment says it all. This country is wonderful, and I love it very much and will serve it as long as it allows me to...but 75% of the people that call this country "home"...can just go in my opinion. The love is gone, and nobody is willing to talk about the real issues and come to compromise with each other. You cant turn a blind eye to something that may not be going on in your city/state or whatever. The hate is everywhere and is growing, so WAKE UP. The fact that someone giving you some friendly advice could cause you to act the way you did...I have no hope for the people of America these days, but I do love my home very much and will continue to defend it until death. As for another one of your...awesome comments: " I stated my opinion that I thought we were the greatest country in the world. Where can anyone find fault in that." I find a fault right here in you, and your attitude. Which is a similar one that 75% (whata you know?!) of Americans share. Pull up videos of people watching other people in danger or even dying, and people are just passing by...ignoring them. But examples of how we as people are destroying each other from the inside out are everywhere, so enough on that. You really offended me, but take my reaction as an example of how to start changing everyone's angry attitude...I strongly feel that you have a lot to learn about the actual state of our country and its people...Its a very dark picture my angry little friend, just research it ok? But whatever you do, learn to start listening more, and defend yourself less. You might become humbled enough to start making a real difference in the world, or play a small role at least. As for everyone out there that will read this and talk shit on me for expressing my outlook on this matter in such detail, it will be greatly appreciated. My point has been made, so I welcome anyone who wants to solidify its truth with more pointless and aggressive comments. Have a nice day everyone, and thanks to anybody who took the time to read this.
this was all great except for the TONS of assumptions you made from my comment... sorry. I do try and plan to continue to make a difference where I live. I take all the time to help others i see in my community in places where people just pass by. I grew up in one of the worst cities in the world... you think I dont know about our country?? Ive seen some wild shit probably similar to what youve seen overseas happening right here in our country.. like violence, abused children and women, starving kids, homeless people, drugs, alcoholics, murder in the streets right in baltimore and atlanta. Thats what ive seen and i still think its the greatest country in the world..
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS