Password

11:02 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
New While She Sleeps song "Death Toll"
That sounds pretty awes. One of the few metalcore bands that have caught my attention in recent years, very excited to see them play Warped.
11:07 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Glad to hear it, going to the Toronto date?
Yesum
12:59 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I like all sorts of stuff.

Just some of the bands I like that come to mind that might fit this thread... August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, Title Fight, Stick To Your Guns, Black Breath... the list goes on
Hmm based on that and the fact you mentioned you liked Black Dahlia somewhere I'd say you should give Terror Spells ago. All their shits free here, I'd say give Shit Puppets a listen first just cause you know TPB and shit.
http://terrorspells.bandcamp.com/alb...rror-spells-ep
01:58 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Looooove the fuck outta Stray From The Path, so stoked for their new album. They sound more like RATM than ever now. Lame crowd though, what's wrong with them?
10:04 AM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Fast and in your face hardcore
Pretty cool, reminds me of Kids Like Us
05:54 PM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I think you'll like it definitely more than you did LINAWR and the Fire. The production is miles better, the songs are heavier, and the lyrics are a lot stronger as well. Check these songs out:
The breakdown aside I'd say Closure/Rebirth is the weakest song on the album.
I've been showing my friends that have lost interest the title track.
Nice avatar btw
02:23 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I barely watch any interviews but I felt compelled to see this one for some reason and I'm glad I did. Stray From The Path talk about their new record and they seem too confident in it, plus their guitarist just has some interesting shit to say. I also feel more justified in disliking Metallica now.
11:37 AM on 04/26/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
That was my first time listening to Chunk. Sounds like if Emmure went pop punk. Pretty good though. Is that name supposed to be a Goonies reference?
11:36 AM on 04/27/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Is it!? Gotta give it a listen then.
backpedal to page 7, some prime songs posted.
11:04 AM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I have about half of every Emmure album on my ipod. I think half are just bland chugging and irritating growls and that can sound just be downright stupid so I delete'em. Other half the time I think they have some pretty fun and funny lyrics and some of the more creative songwriting I've heard in the genre. They can be on either end of the spectrum for me.
10:05 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Fair view of it, Ontario's Structures is a far better example of angry metalcore (much more technical) but Emmure is still fun.
Ya mon typically I'm out on metalcore with the death growls cause typically range is important to me but I cannot help but to really enjoy their first EP. Some of the most crazy, technical stuff I've ever heard. First time I ever heard them was live, and when they opened with "Departure" and did that wicked chug trade me and my buddy both instantly turned to eachother with huge smiles on our faces and nodded in approval.
10:50 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
That's a band I keep meaning to get into
Which?
10:58 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Really enjoy them. I'd start with Travels. The other ones still good but starting with the heavier album would probably make it easier to appreciate the more depressing one, wish I had done it in that order. The vocalist always sounds so damn passionate and sincere and they have some of the most creative drumming I've ever heard.
06:56 AM on 05/06/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Planning on catching Being As An Ocean on Liferuiners tour for their new album. They did a Poison The Well cover a little while ago if anyones a fan of them (you should all be fans of them)
11:45 AM on 05/09/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Just for kicks let's add In League/City Escape, Sienna Skies, D At Sea (not heavy but still excellent), [old] Closure In Moscow, We Are The Emergency and you have what I consider the strongest musical coalition worldwide.

If anyone has not heard any of these bands, I highly suggest you check out any and all of these bands listed in his and my post.
I'm pretty picky about my metalcore but I tried them all out. Only one that resonated with me really is Closure in Moscow. They've got a Fall of Troy vibe about them and I love me some Fall of Troy. Thanks for the rec guy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos