No Avatar Selected
wtf fearless records x) haha enough id enough
05:50 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old

That Let's Get It Christmas song is actually a favourite of mine. Very brisk and wintery feeling, always look forward to listening to it.
06:04 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Enya has the only christmas album I'll ever need.

Fixed
06:37 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Omaha, NE
Male - 21 Years Old
That Let's Get It Christmas song is actually a favourite of mine. Very brisk and wintery feeling, always look forward to listening to it.

The Go Radio track is pretty good too.

and the Breathe Carolina song is so stupid that it's actually fairly funny.
07:18 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
Oh wow didn't know that! IMO It's a terrible idea haha
11:14 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
MrOctober430
Gunnery C. Masterson
morro bay, CA
Male
Yeah, that album was a slam dunk. Guitar leads really made the album for me, one of the best examples of the genre IMO.

Any recommendations to something similar? Really loved it.
12:52 PM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Any recommendations to something similar? Really loved it.

I know many bands within this realm but admittedly OIC seems to take that particular sound and do it the best IMO. I'll try to rack my brain for someone similar that is as worthwhile. I can think of many bands within that general realm (ie; Dream On, Dreamer) but they aren't really the same thing.
11:30 PM on 09/22/13 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
Great deal from Sound Supply. This drop has ten albums from Bridge 9 Records for only $15. You also get Defeater's Lost Ground. Some bands include: Have Heart, Give Up the Ghost (American Nightmare), Death Before Dishonor, Carry On, Verse, H20.
04:19 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
Lacedwithshame
Princess Fiona
Sydney, Australia
Male - 18 Years Old
Anyone heard the new A Skylit Drive record? I enjoyed Identity On Fire when it last came out, and wondering if this is worth the money.
06:43 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Anyone heard the new A Skylit Drive record? I enjoyed Identity On Fire when it last came out, and wondering if this is worth the money.

Have heard through the grapevine that it is bad unfortunately and that only 2 songs are enjoyable. However, this was just someone's opinion and you might love it so give it a chance regardless. I loved ASD but for me they peaked with Wires and have been hit or miss ever since. Unfortunately, my hopes are not high this time for Cameron Mizell (producer of ASD's new CD) has been on a streak lately of releasing pretty generic and hollow releases.
06:47 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Surprised that band is still around. Not knocking them or anything, it just seems that the hype for that band has really subsided in the last couple of years.
07:20 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
Never understood the hype for A Skylit Drive was never big on them.
07:37 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
I don't know if you guys listent to I See Stars but their album New Demons is said to be releasing Oct. 1st and October 22nd in the release section of this website. Which is it?

I really enjoyed Digital Rengade surprising but I have listened to them previously and they were mediocre border lining hard to listen to, with the exception of 3D and a few others which were ok to listen to every once and while. Thoughts on this band?
07:44 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't know if you guys listent to I See Stars but their album New Demons is said to be releasing Oct. 1st and October 22nd in the release section of this website. Which is it?

I really enjoyed Digital Rengade surprising but I have listened to them previously and they were mediocre border lining hard to listen to, with the exception of 3D and a few others which were ok to listen to every once and while. Thoughts on this band?

ISS is panned here and I can see why. People here tend not to be into heavy music with lots of effects/production/electronica. I've personally always enjoyed them - they are a fun listen. 3D was a great summer album for me with nice guitar lines. The moment "Project Wakeup" starts with that guitar line it makes me want to go lift instantly. The follow up TEOTWP had some nice songs and moments but most people found it a too poppy downgrade. I don't really listen to it much after DR came out - which was a great album IMO. I don't need 100 bands like ISS in my life but I enjoy them. New Demons will likely come out at the end of October. It was supposed to be released in September but for some reason it was pushed back. I am somewhat worried, they have been mum for awhile and it didn't take them long to record ND after DR.
07:45 AM on 09/23/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Surprised that band is still around. Not knocking them or anything, it just seems that the hype for that band has really subsided in the last couple of years.

Agreed, and after losing their lead guitarist it's getting harder to see how they are hanging on.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos