Username
Password

10:40 PM on 07/01/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
What's everyone's thoughts on the new dream on dreamer? Is it as good as Heartbound?

It is superb, on my top 10. New clean singer has a different feel but still very strong. Guitar lines are beautifully melodic, I'd say its as good as Heartbound.
06:02 AM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
Italy
Male - 23 Years Old
It is superb, on my top 10. New clean singer has a different feel but still very strong. Guitar lines are beautifully melodic, I'd say its as good as Heartbound.

Totally, fully, completely, [insert another synonym here] with you, dude. Wonderful record, I don't know if it will be on my top 10 due to the ridicolous amount of great records of this first half of 2013, but for sure, this is their best record to date, for me.
06:02 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
ThereWeWere
New York
Male - 19 Years Old

Totally, fully, completely, [insert another synonym here] with you, dude. Wonderful record, I don't know if it will be on my top 10 due to the ridicolous amount of great records of this first half of 2013, but for sure, this is their best record to date, for me.

What would you guys say are your favorites off the album?
06:41 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
Staff Member
New Hands Like Houses is disappointing.
06:48 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
Staff Member

The World In Front Of Me is reminiscent of Architects (UK)

Foundations reminds me of Oceana's The Tide and BirthEater combined

Black Maine and The Tracks We Leave Behind both have very melodic overtones and aren't so in your face with the more generic side of the band.
08:23 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
Wish I wasn't still so damn behind in my queue still so I can give my thought on DO,D, LMTF, along with the new Oh Sleeper EP and August Burns Red Album haha.

That being said, I STRONGLY recommend checking out a band from France called Branson Hollis, and their LP "The Unexpected Way Of Things"... I can't find any videos on YT to link, but I get a big Circa Survive/Thrice vibe from them. Will probably end up in my top 15 albums of the year, if not definitely top 10.
08:47 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
metalkittie8088
New York
Female - 28 Years Old
I've been really busy and behind in music so I finally got BMTH Sempiternal. I'm curious to know how you all felt about it?
08:57 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Omaha, NE
Undeclared - 21 Years Old
I've been really busy and behind in music so I finally got BMTH Sempiternal. I'm curious to know how you all felt about it?

I thought it was great. I haven't listened to it in the last several weeks, so my exposure was too short to describe whether it was better overall than "There is A Hell", but the cleaner production and much more ambient-leaning sound is definitely the direction I'd hoped they were going to go.
09:23 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Wish I wasn't still so damn behind in my queue still so I can give my thought on DO,D, LMTF, along with the new Oh Sleeper EP and August Burns Red Album haha.

That being said, I STRONGLY recommend checking out a band from France called Branson Hollis, and their LP "The Unexpected Way Of Things"... I can't find any videos on YT to link, but I get a big Circa Survive/Thrice vibe from them. Will probably end up in my top 15 albums of the year, if not definitely top 10.

Interested in hearing this, hit us up if you can find any songs up.
09:25 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
I thought it was great. I haven't listened to it in the last several weeks, so my exposure was too short to describe whether it was better overall than "There is A Hell", but the cleaner production and much more ambient-leaning sound is definitely the direction I'd hoped they were going to go.

As excellent as it is, I'd say the production is the weakest part. Terry Date wasn't a good choice for the heavier sections as they sound pretty compressed when compared to how expansive things sounded with Fredrik Nordström on There Is a Hell. Electronics and clean vocals sound excellent though!
09:29 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old

It's really an "album experience" for me but some highlights are;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGvWM...mR4jV2n-6Ecjai

The guitar line at the end of this song gives me a boner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhU8u...mR4jV2n-6Ecjai

Good all around song, love the beginning chorus and guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJoUg...mR4jV2n-6Ecjai
10:43 PM on 07/02/13 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
Interested in hearing this, hit us up if you can find any songs up.

Some of their older stuff is mixed in here too, but here's a place I found where you can stream from: http://www.waffet.com/search/Branson%20Hollis...

My top three tracks are The Nearer & The Farther, This Is A Slow Ride, and Funston Ave. Stanislava is also an excellent instrumental track with a indie/post-rock feel as well.

Can't really go wrong with anything though, superb album imo.
12:51 AM on 07/03/13 
User Info.
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
Italy
Male - 23 Years Old
The World In Front Of Me is reminiscent of Architects (UK) Foundations reminds me of Oceana's The Tide and BirthEater combined

Black Maine and The Tracks We Leave Behind both have very melodic overtones and aren't so in your face with the more generic side of the band.

That was probably my favorite track on the album, but it's so hard for me to choose a single track that really stands out, they're all damn cool.
06:41 AM on 07/03/13 
User Info.
ThereWeWere
New York
Male - 19 Years Old

In all honestly I think the album is damn near perfect. I listen to it all the way thru at least twice a day. Depending on what other albums that come out this year, i think this will be number 1 or 2 on my top ten for the year.
07:47 AM on 07/03/13 
User Info.
slowmotion90
Male - 24 Years Old

Foundations, Infinity and Evol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version