Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
11:52 AM on 04/17/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
no Chunk in America til the fall?! booooo! doubt french girls/food are better than America's

Both are FAR, FAR, FAR better in France and in Europe in general. Girls are more naturally good-looking, wear clothes that are more flattering/not usually as whorish and are often more independent. You don't have these legions of women wearing that Pink garbage, rather they wear nicely put together/fashionable outfits daily. As for food, my best food memories are in Europe easily. Everything is made to be stretched thin and mass produced in the US whereas food is kept very real in Europe/France. As someone who has had bad food-caused bowel movements/gas their whole life in the US I had virtually no problems in Europe. Food is just so vibrant and delicious - I looked forward to every meal. I remember being surprised as hell to how different (in a great way) yogurt was in France.
11:55 AM on 04/17/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
I wouldn't know about girls, but French food is way better than American food. I've been to France many times and the US once. Food is one of the best things about France, and food is one of the worst things about the US.

This guy knows what's up.
03:18 PM on 04/25/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
I guess you missed the other factors I was pointing out too. I listen to all types of music, including many of the ones listed in your profile which are great. Sometimes I just want to listen to fun music, and this does it for me.

Your diversified tastes further this comment. People here don't get that it's 100% fine to listen to bands that play simple music. Sometimes Dillinger Escape Plan has too much going on for what you're in the mood for. Frankly, although I'll always love bands like DEP, BTBAM, Vildhjarta and more, 8/10 times I'm more in the mood these days for something easier to digest.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos