Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 174.
02:14 PM on 04/17/13
dlowder
User Info.
Get me a New England date!!!
I love New England. I love Boston especially right now. Sending love your guys' way. So sad and pissed about what happened...
weathered
always a catch
User Info.
This band and album meant so much to me, best news I've heard all day. I live in TX but I cannot miss this
dlowder
User Info.
You guys could just play C.O.D again, Id go.
I went to COD. I do not want to spend any more time there than I already have.
02:17 PM on 04/17/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I went to COD. I do not want to spend any more time there than I already have.
Hahahaha, said everyone who ever went there. College of dreams!
02:22 PM on 04/17/13
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
If you bring that girl out to the show, I'd be more than happy to publicly shame her for not being with you on your behalf.

Well perhaps you could help me ask her out again.
02:25 PM on 04/17/13
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
That's really quite even of Jimmy Eat World to do something like that. But we're all very odd, so I don't see us doing that.
Fingers crossed.
02:27 PM on 04/17/13
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
great stuff. i saw them at the one-off show in NYC last year and they seriously sounded fantastic. go if you can; you won't be disappointed. i do hope they play some SDBT though.
02:34 PM on 04/17/13
Fourchordwonder
and we all return to our roots
User Info.
I am grinning ear to ear right now. Thanks, guys. =)
Hey Mark, this is Troy from Bloomington. Thanks so much for doing a Bloomington date on this tour. It means a ton, and I'm really looking forward to see you again!
02:35 PM on 04/17/13
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
I'm 100% serious. And you're getting a tee shirt. But it's going to be XXXL. And you have to wear it the whole time.
I'm a 4X but I think I can make that work.
02:39 PM on 04/17/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Wish I could make it out to one of these
02:42 PM on 04/17/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
This is Dan from the band here. While I appreciate your candor and informed opinion on the matter, I can assure you that I personally could give less than zero fucks about playing to sold out rooms of any size, shape, or color. I don't speak for anyone else in the band, but I'm sure they feel the exact same way about it.

I never got a last show. I just quit after playing in Des Moines, Iowa. It wasn't how I wanted to go out, but it's how it went down. Now, I'm older, I've been away from the music industry long enough to not hate the idea of music, and I want to pick up my guitar and play again.

I'm excited as hell for this opportunity. I'm 32, I'm trying to have a family here soon, I'm going to (finally) have a college degree in short order, so this is my last chance to get in my last shows. Please don't poop on my parade.

Also, I totally agree that we weren't noteworthy when we were around before. I never felt that way about us, and maybe that's why I couldn't be in a touring band for my whole life. I never sought out to try and have a pile of money to roll around in, or glean fame. I always wanted to make something special for me. If other people liked it enough to show up ten years after the fact, that's fantastic, and I'm really quite happy that I can give them something to look forward to and/or possibly enjoy. It's not about trying to show the world that we were noteworthy. I just want to play a damn show again.

E-mail me and I'll put you on the guest list.

What a classy move. Nicely done man.
02:45 PM on 04/17/13
vcmstone4
sinking like a stone in the sea
User Info.
This is awesome. I still remember going to the Farewell show they did at the Launchpad. If they came anywhere near ABQ, I'd be going.
02:48 PM on 04/17/13
westendriot
It's ho as hell!
User Info.
Yesssss. I never got a chance to see them before. I'll be at the Cleveland show.
02:49 PM on 04/17/13
rickfight
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their "reunion tour" is playing in 200 and 300 cap venues at most. It would be pathetic if they didn't sell out these venues. So, no, it's not moot, regardless
This album is awesome, fuck off.
02:59 PM on 04/17/13
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
With Corey's wife about to give birth ... don't think that's happening for a long while, if ever.
I like to dream :(
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests