Username
Password

01:15 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Did You Know I'm Utterly Insane?
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
Spartacus was a damn good episode wasn't it? Totally did the character justice. Lost Season 3 was pretty great too, so was season 5's. Breaking Bad Season 3 comes to mind as well.
01:20 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
The tendency for the UK to call seasons 'series' is going to make this thread a lot of fun.
Ah good call.
04:47 PM on 04/18/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
The Office Season 3. I still love the show but if it had ended there, that would have been quite the legacy. Ryan getting the job was just too perfect.
01:04 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
I was so happy with the Spartacus finale. I couldn't think of a way to end the series without it seeming overly cheesy (If he did in fact get away and live the rest of his life happily ever after blah blah blah) or just plain disappointing (if Crassus just straight up beat him personally). I just loved the way they managed to give the character so much dignity in defeat
Just remebered a finale better than that. The freaking Blood & Sand finale! My God I've never been so stoked on an episode of TV in my life! When Crixus tapped his shield, I lost my shit. Literally did a fist pump in the air and yelled. Just too awesome.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets