5/24 - Rochester, NY - Main Street Armory
5/25 - Louisville, KY - Expo 5
02:59 PM on 04/17/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
i think all i can say is... LOL

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2957162

how does it feel to always shit on these two awful bands and then sponsor them and see the absolutepunk logo on the tour promo? was this buzznet's call or something, like how did it happen?
They asked, we obliged. Even if we're not personally fans, we have users who are - so why not do something to benefit them?

Worth noting that we're working with HU's people, and FIR are merely part of the tour package.
08:23 PM on 04/17/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I understand posting news about them but im (maybe incorrectly) assuming Jason must be a little irked that the logo of this site is on that poster. I remember a while ago there were a lot of news posts a lot about HU and Brokencyde mostly to make fun of the bands but it eventually stopped altogether since the bands were hated by staff and the majority of users and it just gave them more publicity, ive honestly never heard a FIR song im just assuming its the same type of stuff?

Do you have a relationship with the band? It seems that you have posted by far the most about them so that would make sense if you're friends or work with them or something- I just tried looking to see if you worked in the industry in your profile and saw you go to umass dartmouth, im in the library now on here instead of doing any work hah. Also, im not trying to be a dick just curious, i think its cool to post about any bands but kinda lame to give them support while others blatantly make fun of them in other posts.
Yes, the Brokencyde threads were all hate, so we stopped posting about them. But we have some genuine Hollywood Undead fans on here that pop up in the threads (see above), so I continue writing about them. I have no relationship with the band whatsoever. I listened to them back in the Myspace days but haven't since. I just post what I think people will care about. I post about a ton of bands I don't like/listen to, but if I think our users will, I give it a go.

Yeah, I'm a UMD alumnus. The school and education were pretty weak haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS