AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 48
08:54 AM on 04/20/13
Ferrari333SP
User Info.
I always thought K&Q was one of the weaker songs on their last album.
This is why music in general is so fascinating to me; how I can consider it my most favorite song of all time, yet you think it's one of the weaker songs on that album. Something in the song must just trigger different emotions/thoughts between us; the study of music in general I wish I had more time for.
09:05 AM on 04/20/13
AquaMan
Constantly evolving...
User Info.
Digging the video! That credits song sounds sweet! Wonder if its the next song on the album???
10:19 AM on 04/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
This is why music in general is so fascinating to me; how I can consider it my most favorite song of all time, yet you think it's one of the weaker songs on that album. Something in the song must just trigger different emotions/thoughts between us; the study of music in general I wish I had more time for.
Yeah, its always intriging. I still dig the song though.
10:53 AM on 04/20/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
wow that song was worse than i thought it would be
11:45 AM on 04/20/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
i dunno if anyone else heard this, but a friend of mine told me that if you look into Jared Letos eyes and say "Bloody Mary" three times fast, a fat teenage girl with fully body acne and jelly bracelets will appear and rip your throat out.
12:51 PM on 04/20/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I always thought K&Q was one of the weaker songs on their last album.
i would agree. one of my least favorite singles they've ever released on top of that. this new song has me more excited for this album than kings and queens ever did for the last one.
12:52 PM on 04/20/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i dunno if anyone else heard this, but a friend of mine told me that if you look into Jared Letos eyes and say "Bloody Mary" three times fast, a fat teenage girl with fully body acne and jelly bracelets will appear and rip your throat out.
haha that's great. is that bc he's 41 but looks 30?
01:23 PM on 04/20/13
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
seems like theres gonna be barely any instruments on this next record, more beat heavy by the sounds of all ive heard. dont really like this song that much, but the music video makes it enjoyable. i felt that after this is war they had so much potential and now it seems they're going for a different style altogether. i'll give it a chance, but im not expecting much from this album.
10:40 PM on 04/20/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
haha that's great. is that bc he's 41 but looks 30?
you are actually part right. he's really 700 years old and a day walking vampire. what happened was this. when asked his age initially, the question had never come across his mind. having no grasp of the aging process of mortals in this day and age since he was locked in a tomb for almost 600 years, he answered the question incorrectly.

makes you wonder about all that weight he gained to play the guy that shot Lennon in that movie only people in this thread saw...
10:44 PM on 04/20/13
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
I'm really stoked they've incorperated Damien Hirst's art into this LP artwork and now this video. I'm a fan of his.

I've always got time for 30stm too. I can dig it.
01:21 PM on 04/21/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
you are actually part right. he's really 700 years old and a day walking vampire. what happened was this. when asked his age initially, the question had never come across his mind. having no grasp of the aging process of mortals in this day and age since he was locked in a tomb for almost 600 years, he answered the question incorrectly.

makes you wonder about all that weight he gained to play the guy that shot Lennon in that movie only people in this thread saw...
haha. damn day walkers. he would make a good vampire.
06:45 PM on 04/21/13
Short-Lived
User Info.
Haha. Wow, that song was god awful.
08:51 PM on 04/21/13
vinnie_9
User Info.
This song has grown on me so much, I dig it.
10:17 PM on 04/21/13
palebluedot
Give me all you've got now birds
User Info.
I was about to recommend you to listen to some more music, as I think you could find better songs than that. But your response makes total sense.
04:05 AM on 04/22/13
Forefall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll always prefer the first album over the rest of their work, but that instrumental at the end of this video makes me think this album has great potential.

As for the song itself... It's probably a grower for me. It's really hectic and random, and I have no idea what's going on. I'm 50/50 on it right now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos