Agree with both parties views 9 11.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

05:13 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
parksonn39
Inspirator
Illinois
Male
I've been looking around the site and I've seen very many Liberals. I'd like to know if more people are actually Republican and I haven't looked in the right places.
05:37 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
why isn't there a detest both parties option?
05:44 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I have no affiliation because I registered to vote too late. Had I registered in time for the primaries I would've registered Republican just to vote in the primaries. I don't like either party though and would only register as one of them because I can't vote in the primaries unless I register.
06:27 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old

This.
06:28 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
parksonn39
Inspirator
Illinois
Male
I didn't put that option up because too many people would vote for it. Sorry for that inconvenience
06:29 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
Also, I predict that this thread will be a well mannered, informative and courteous discussion with all participants leaving as more intelligent, forward thinking individuals.
06:33 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
I didn't put that option up because too many people would vote for it. Sorry for that inconvenience
hmmm.....i guess artificially limiting my options is the most realistic thing to do.

i pick the blue team, because red is icky.
06:36 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
parksonn39
Inspirator
Illinois
Male
That is what i hoped that it would be. I would love to hear all people's opinions. To start a discussion: the reason I am not liberal is because I think they spend too much money in places that it is not needed. Something that I am definitely against is Obama giving tax money to the unemployed. My dad, who is divorced from my mom and currently unemployed and who previous to Obama did not pay his child support is basically giving my mom's tax money back to her which is not the point. This does not bring in more money, it keeps us at a standstill. The point of child support is to aid children and give the parent with custody MORE money to provide for the children. Obama is not factoring in families like me and I believe there are a lot of people out there with similar situations.
06:40 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
i'm just going to walk away from this thread without accepting any responsibility for the deplorable state i'm leaving it in.
06:57 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
Voted Republican because my personal beliefs fall most in line with theirs, but I consider myself more of a libertarian.
06:58 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
parksonn39
Inspirator
Illinois
Male
What is a Libertarian? I'm kinda curious about that since I saw it as an option
07:24 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
I'm sorry, T!
North Jersey
Male

Perhaps some quotes from a well-known Libertarian will help:

"The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on the taxpayer's teat until they have sore, chapped nipples."

"My idea of a perfect government is one guy who sits in a small room at a desk and the only thing he's allowed to decide is who to nuke."

"I have so many ideas. Some are simple like take down traffic lights and eliminate the Post Office. The bigger ones will be tougher, like 'bring all this crumbling to the ground.'

"The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you have the freedom to do so. To me, that is beautiful."

"I got my first job when I was 9. Worked at a sheet metal factory. In two weeks, I was running the floor. Child labor laws are ruining this country."
09:36 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
No option for "the two party system is bullshit" so i didn't vote.
09:40 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Libertarians would be technically classified as "liberal" on social issues and "conservative" on fiscal issues.
10:07 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
I'm a Libertarian. Basically we're the middle choice. I don't agree 100 percent with every view but I'm about 95%. I believe in pro-choice, strict immigration laws, pro gay marriage, 2nd amendment supporter, anti Obama-care, etc. One thing I'm pretty ehh about with the party is the talk of limited government control. I mean, I'm not a fan of the government being allowed to do whatever they wish but we can't have total anarchy here. If you want to know any more of my views on things, just ask me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos