Username
Password
Album Info. News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 419.
08:34 AM on 04/20/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Is that just the interludes? How much did it run you?

Yes, it's just the interludes. And UGH. Because, like every band webstore, they don't have media mail, ended up paying $19 shipped.

My only solace was knowing it'd hold value.
08:38 AM on 04/20/13
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
My day was a bust. No luck finding Jamie XX, Titus, or Frightened Rabbit/Manchester. If anyone has a link for them online, id much appreciate it.
08:40 AM on 04/20/13
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
Anyone know why the paper and plastick code isn't working?
08:40 AM on 04/20/13
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
$6 Juliana Theory? Deal.
08:41 AM on 04/20/13
serotoninzero
User Info.
Found the Manchester/Frightened Rabbit/Grouplove split which was what I wanted the most. Wanted Straylight Run, Walk the Moon, Frightened Rabbit, Bayside and didn't find any of those. Got Beck and Iron and Wine 7"s and a few non-RSD releases from The Shouting Matches and Amateur Love. Now off to work but definitely sitting at home tonight and listening to some records.
08:41 AM on 04/20/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
Decided to try my luck with shopping online a bit more this year. So far I've gotten the Tegan and Sara remix EP and The White Stripes' Elephant. I missed out on At the Drive-In though.

Hopefully the No Sleep Records webstore goes back up some time when I'm near a computer so I can order Now, Now's release.

They said there is going to be 13 copies left over from RSD but they are also going to be another release of Neighbors later in the year.
08:43 AM on 04/20/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Weird how few labels are running discounts in their online stores - I discovered some great bands last year while splurging.

Pure Noise? No Sleep? Topshelf? SUP GUYS?!
08:44 AM on 04/20/13
boomer08
User Info.
I went 3-for-3! NFG, Face To Face, and Eric Church live 2xLP. Found em all at Fingerprints in Long Beach.
08:47 AM on 04/20/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Paramore 7" sold out in roughly 15min online!
08:48 AM on 04/20/13
joppyxtsl
hun?
User Info.
I got a copy of the TF/TA split...I forgot I bought it...lol...and the Biffy Clyro & Phoenix 7"
You lucky bastard! haha! They're going to release more soon anyways. I don't mind the pressing, as long as it spins! haha
08:49 AM on 04/20/13
dash64
^^^&&&&/////
User Info.
Hastings has free standard shipping and last year when I went in person I thing I got 20% off.
http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/section.jsp?departmentName=POD&podN ame=Lprecords&from=musicstatic2&utm _nooverride=1
08:53 AM on 04/20/13
Earth2Aj
Bassist/Self-Proclaimed Critic
User Info.
Grabbed Hybrid theory today in Kingston, MA. They already sold their two title fight/touche amore's and they didn't have straylight, but they literally had about ten of all the really popular ones everyone is talking about. Newbury comics is giving out tons of free stuff too. I got a Patrick Stump 7 inch and a bunch of halfway decent samplers without breaking a sweat.
08:53 AM on 04/20/13
texan4lif281
User Info.
Got Sombear, Straylight Run, and Now, Now. I'm content.

Did you get Straylight Run at the record store or online?

Decided to try my luck with shopping online a bit more this year. So far I've gotten the Tegan and Sara remix EP and The White Stripes' Elephant. I missed out on At the Drive-In though.

Hopefully the No Sleep Records webstore goes back up some time when I'm near a computer so I can order Now, Now's release.

Where online did you get Elephant?
08:56 AM on 04/20/13
jedediahdaniel
Tongue punching pussy since 1977
User Info.
Here's my haul:

Slayer - Hell Awaits
Ghost - Infestissumam
All That Remains - The Fall of Ideals
Bayside - Live at the Social Club
Foals - Holy Fire
At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command
Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll
Earth Crisis - Firestorm
Boysetsfire - Bled Dry
Silverstein/August Burns Red - Four Minutes Being Cool
Dio/Killswitch Engage - Holy Dive
The Misfits/The Lemonheads - Skulls

Obviously, Ghost and FOB weren't RSD releases, but I thought I would pick them up while I was there.

Only things I wanted that they didn't have was Cave In and New Found Glory. My store only got one copy of each :/
Hey I haven't received by FOB, is in fact 10" disc and what color are they?
09:02 AM on 04/20/13
mkohler
In the city we'll move slow.
User Info.
No Sleep isn't doing anything for RSD was my understanding.
Turns out they aren't putting them up until next week. Thanks for posting that ahahaha.

Where online did you get Elephant?
I got my copy from ShopRadioCast. I'm pretty sure they're gone though.

They said there is going to be 13 copies left over from RSD but they are also going to be another release of Neighbors later in the year.
Hopefully I can grab a copy. I'm not much of a variant collector but that is one of my favorite EPs and I'd be willing to double dip for a cool color.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS