Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
11:46 AM on 04/22/13
tragicherotommy
Tragic Hero Records
User Info.
Couple things, "Fallen" was done at Chango studios and I thought they were doing the album with him?

This Wirt guy's track record is horrendous in my opinion, hate all those bands.

I wish they would give the fans what they want and just go back to Jamie King and make Wires 2.0. I don't mean that as an insult in any way, the album is superb and stands far and away their best work.
Jamie actually only did the drum tracking/editing for "Wires", Kit Walters, Mitchell Marlow, and Al Jacobs did the actual production on "Wires"; and they're involved with the band once again on this record for the first time since "Wires" at the request of both the band and the label. :)
11:47 AM on 04/22/13
tragicherotommy
Tragic Hero Records
User Info.
this. I actually liked a lot of the last album but I would love nothing more than to hear wires 2.0
I think you and all the fans of "Wires" will all be very happy with this record. The demos so far are true ASD, and will not dissapoint
11:49 AM on 04/22/13
tragicherotommy
Tragic Hero Records
User Info.
Couple things, "Fallen" was done at Chango studios and I thought they were doing the album with him?

This Wirt guy's track record is horrendous in my opinion, hate all those bands.

I wish they would give the fans what they want and just go back to Jamie King and make Wires 2.0. I don't mean that as an insult in any way, the album is superb and stands far and away their best work.
Also, it should be noted that if you don't like that aspect of Jim's discography, he's also done work with Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, Letter Kills, The Rocket Summer, etc.
12:28 PM on 04/22/13
tragicherotommy
Tragic Hero Records
User Info.
Your first quote reinstates my faith in the project, that's excellent to hear. As for this quote, I liked LK back in the day, am lukewarm to SoCo and don't care for the others. I'm just worried that it will sound too polished and poppy when IMO the winning combo was the group who did work on Wires. It had a really nice balance of clarity and aggressiveness that stand as one of my favorite CD productions of all time.
Thanks for the input! we're happy to have you as a fan, and I believe this album has what you and so many other have been waiting to hear.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos