Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36
11:59 AM on 04/22/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Also, it should be noted that if you don't like that aspect of Jim's discography, he's also done work with Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, Letter Kills, The Rocket Summer, etc.

Your first quote reinstates my faith in the project, that's excellent to hear. As for this quote, I liked LK back in the day, am lukewarm to SoCo and don't care for the others. I'm just worried that it will sound too polished and poppy when IMO the winning combo was the group who did work on Wires. It had a really nice balance of clarity and aggressiveness that stand as one of my favorite CD productions of all time.
12:11 PM on 04/22/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.

I'm not sure if its permanent but he is there now with a new studio. I think his main engineer is working out of his Florida studio for now
12:18 PM on 04/22/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I'm not sure if its permanent but he is there now with a new studio. I think his main engineer is working out of his Florida studio for now

Who was his main engineer, maybe Kellin or Jake Garland?
12:27 PM on 04/22/13
kevinjordan
This Wild Life - Kevin
User Info.
I wonder if their contract with Fearless expired, and they got a better offer from Tragic Hero ??
12:28 PM on 04/22/13
tragicherotommy
Tragic Hero Records
User Info.
Your first quote reinstates my faith in the project, that's excellent to hear. As for this quote, I liked LK back in the day, am lukewarm to SoCo and don't care for the others. I'm just worried that it will sound too polished and poppy when IMO the winning combo was the group who did work on Wires. It had a really nice balance of clarity and aggressiveness that stand as one of my favorite CD productions of all time.
Thanks for the input! we're happy to have you as a fan, and I believe this album has what you and so many other have been waiting to hear.
01:40 PM on 04/22/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.
Who was his main engineer, maybe Kellin or Jake Garland?
No it's a young kid named Shawn Christmas
02:00 PM on 04/22/13
xxASD4LIFExx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It was said that Fearless and Tragic would join together for making their new album
02:02 PM on 04/22/13
PTVsnewO
hi
User Info.
hoobastank AND alien ant farm? two titans of 21st century music right there.
02:41 PM on 04/22/13
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
tragic hero is absolute trash ... and promotes their bands like shit
02:55 PM on 04/22/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i was wondering if anyone was going to say that. they ran greeley estates in to the ground after the breakthrough of go west they should have became more than what they are and i would put that blame on tragic. i wouldn't be surprised to see asd take a big back seat now they're wit these guys. they seemed to be winding down and i think this label will put the final touches on that. but i could be wrong.
03:25 PM on 04/22/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.

A band shouldn't have to rely on their label holding their hand to relevancy.
03:27 PM on 04/22/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Like some songs on Identity to Fire. Should be interesting with these producers!
04:36 PM on 04/24/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Couple things, "Fallen" was done at Chango studios and I thought they were doing the album with him?

This Wirt guy's track record is horrendous in my opinion, hate all those bands.

I wish they would give the fans what they want and just go back to Jamie King and make Wires 2.0. I don't mean that as an insult in any way, the album is superb and stands far and away their best work.
wires 2.0~
04:37 PM on 04/24/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
i was wondering if anyone was going to say that. they ran greeley estates in to the ground after the breakthrough of go west they should have became more than what they are and i would put that blame on tragic. i wouldn't be surprised to see asd take a big back seat now they're wit these guys. they seemed to be winding down and i think this label will put the final touches on that. but i could be wrong.
calm down, Greeley now sounds better than ever
04:56 PM on 04/24/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
calm down, Greeley now sounds better than ever
i'm not denying that. they've always been a great band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos