Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 36 of 36
05:08 PM on 04/24/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
i'm not denying that. they've always been a great band.
gotcha

for the record, though, Tragic is still better than Victory
05:18 PM on 04/24/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
gotcha

for the record, though, Tragic is still better than Victory
tragic has better bands but victory promotes better.
05:52 PM on 04/25/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
tragic has better bands but victory promotes better.
Not really. They have a tendency to promote a few bands, while the others are just sorta there.

Also, are they comparable anyway? Isn't Victory bigger than Tragic Hero? Tragic Hero has very few active bands, and Victory has typically been more relevant on a commercial level (although their current roster isn't overly impressive)
04:42 PM on 04/28/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Not really. They have a tendency to promote a few bands, while the others are just sorta there.

Also, are they comparable anyway? Isn't Victory bigger than Tragic Hero? Tragic Hero has very few active bands, and Victory has typically been more relevant on a commercial level (although their current roster isn't overly impressive)
well said
10:21 AM on 05/13/13
Rockaa
User Info.
they almost spent 1 year for pre-pro.
and dont worry guys... they will be recording with cameron mizell shortly.
I think in June or July at the latest.
03:49 PM on 05/13/13
Dredica
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So excited to see that they're getting the same producer that produced Hoobastank's works. In my opinion, Hoobastank wholly deserves their status in the music industry and the production on the majority of their albums is amazing. I am a huge fan of both A Skylit Drive and Hoobastank, so to have maybe a small glimmer of hope that their new album will sound similar on even a micro level will be nice. I think that Wires is a very consistently good album but that Adelphia is definitely the album in which they had their most unique sound. Hopefully they'll go back to the vocals and keys on Adelphia but also revert to the catchy sound of Wires; at this point A Skylit Drive seems to be getting more and more generic when it comes to the excessive use of standard Post-hardcore keys/synths. I personally hope they revert back to their first two full-length albums instrumentally and going to Tragic seems to be a step in the right direction on making A Skylit Drive stand out before they become just another band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos