DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Nah. I got it. It was just a bad joke.
10:57 AM on 04/22/13
surfwaxsideshow
User Info.
Nah. I got it. It was just a bad joke.

Wilco's my favorite band in the world but I still lol'd. Dad rock is a silly term but that doesn't mean this isn't gonna draw a pretty old/family crowd.

Don't think I'll go to this despite the fact that I love all three. Seeing Wilco a couple times in the month leading up to the Mass date and I'm not sure I could handle the disappointment that a current Dylan set is all but guaranteed to be (for me).
11:49 AM on 04/22/13
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
User Info.
I hope I can make it to this.
11:56 AM on 04/22/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
because other albums might be more accessible
Well yeah. Idk they play a pretty varied setlist so all I was trying to say is you should probably hear everything anyways.
11:58 AM on 04/22/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
because other albums might be more accessible

Don't know if it gets more accessible than AM and Being There but that's just me
02:26 PM on 04/22/13
Star Slight
User Info.
Don't know if it gets more accessible than AM and Being There but that's just me
Not so much a statement on either band, but going in order isnt always the best, even if theyre all good albums
02:38 PM on 04/22/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Not so much a statement on either band, but going in order isnt always the best, even if theyre all good albums

that's not what I said but whatever not worth arguing
02:41 PM on 04/22/13
Star Slight
User Info.
that's not what I said but whatever not worth arguing
Not you, phaynes bruh
05:18 PM on 04/22/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
I definitely agree for some bands. Idk. I just feel like it'd be beneficial for wilco.
09:49 AM on 04/23/13
TheModernAge
User Info.
Anyone from Denver know anything about the venue they're playing at? Gonna be in New Mexico this summer but I might try to drive up to catch that date of this tour because.......well goddamn
Pretty large outdoor venue. There's a floor area in front of the stage that probably holds a few hundred people, not sure though I'm no good with numbers. Then there's a large descending seating area behind that, and behind the reserved seating there's a large lawn for general admission tickets. While the view from the lawn isn't great, it's generally a lot of fun (dancing, joints being passed around, etc...).
09:54 AM on 04/23/13
TheModernAge
User Info.
Wow. What a lineup. Ticket prices are probably going to be astronomical, but so worth it. Anyone who's seen Dylan recently: does he still put on a great live show?
I saw him last year and his voice is completely shot. Still, it was worth the price of admission just to see him on the stage. Also, even though he can't sing worth a damn anymore the band played interesting and altered arrangements for most of the songs so it was overall a pretty good show.
10:19 AM on 04/27/13
IceAge/HeatWave
it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
AM? man, i hate that record lol love everything else of theirs to varying degrees, though.
10:26 AM on 04/27/13
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
Will never understand the A.M. hate. Sure it's nothing groudbreaking or spectacular but it's a terribly fun country-pop record. Definitely a more interesting album than their self-titled in my opinion.
10:27 AM on 04/27/13
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
"Passenger Side," "Box Full of Letters" and "Pick Up the Change" are all pure gold
10:44 AM on 04/27/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Will never understand the A.M. hate. Sure it's nothing groudbreaking or spectacular but it's a terribly fun country-pop record. Definitely a more interesting album than their self-titled in my opinion.
Agreed.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests