Yeezy taught me.
User Info.

Oh noes! That's just terrible!!!11

01:45 AM on 04/25/08
moonlights
cinco de mayo!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously, she is a fool. I have been to way more shows than i can count. You DO NOT wear fucking high heels, you don't even wear sandals, i hate sandals people let alone high heels. Proper footwear is just one of the rules/etiquette of a show.

Here, i will help her out:
1. Wear shoes if you expect to go near the stage
2. Put your hair up if it is long/big
3. Never wear the shirt of the band you are going to see unless it is so vintage that you picked it up at their first show and it is like 10 years old
4. Even worse than 3, never put on the shirt you just bought of the band you are going to see(unless you are cold from the sweat from the pit, or someoen bled all over your shirt, etc)

fell free to add more, i kind of wanna make a thread on this, curious to see what other rules you guys can come up with
completely irrelevant to all this and just a random 2am thought that i have no idea why i'm posting, but i've been going to shows for 5+ years and decided somewhere along the way that wearing real shoes sucks and have been wearing sandals since and heels if i feel like it (i'm 5 feet tall, they help more than they hurt). obviously if i'm going to pileup to this is hell or something i'll go out of my way to dig up some legit shoes, but it makes me wonder what people like you think when you see me wearing sandals, haha

also, please DO NOT put your [not you since you're a dude, just general you] hair up, that is so fucking annoying. mass of hair floating about >>>> ponytail nub stabbing you in the face.

addendum to #3: it's also legit to wear the shirt of the band you're seeing if you reconstructed it or something like that, something hella awesome though, no lame "cut up the sides and tie them back together" shit. i wouldn't do it anyway but i don't generally think of chicks who do that as douchebags
04:42 PM on 04/25/08
fueledbyiz
ello.
User Info.
look up about three posts.
that's her.
aha! why thank you! i didn't make it that far when i started looking for it.
04:49 PM on 04/25/08
fueledbyiz
ello.
User Info.
Seriously, she is a fool. I have been to way more shows than i can count. You DO NOT wear fucking high heels, you don't even wear sandals, i hate sandals people let alone high heels. Proper footwear is just one of the rules/etiquette of a show.

Here, i will help her out:
1. Wear shoes if you expect to go near the stage
2. Put your hair up if it is long/big
3. Never wear the shirt of the band you are going to see unless it is so vintage that you picked it up at their first show and it is like 10 years old
4. Even worse than 3, never put on the shirt you just bought of the band you are going to see(unless you are cold from the sweat from the pit, or someoen bled all over your shirt, etc)

fell free to add more, i kind of wanna make a thread on this, curious to see what other rules you guys can come up with

honestly, i never understood why the 'golden rule' of going to shows is to not wear band shirts. it's stupid. people should go to shows to see/hear the band, not to make a fashion statement.
08:42 PM on 04/25/08
caitlinlee
User Info.
I just had jaw surgery a couple days ago and I had to stop reading this because it hurt to laugh this much. Hopefully in a couple days I can finish reading this, hah.
02:48 AM on 04/26/08
BurgundyBalloon
now here is nowhere.
User Info.
Drama! 0_0
10:27 AM on 04/26/08
klawansie7
do you believe in magic?
User Info.
I just had jaw surgery a couple days ago and I had to stop reading this because it hurt to laugh this much. Hopefully in a couple days I can finish reading this, hah.
too bad they like deleted it.
it's gone!!
i'm really upset.
03:09 PM on 04/26/08
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
Did anyone save this or take a screenshot? Man, I wanted to reread.
10:59 AM on 04/27/08
sowrongitsjosh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ahhhh
i missed it....
06:45 PM on 05/07/08
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
powerpwnd.
hah.
this band is compiled of masters.
i love you guys.
10:54 PM on 08/10/08
CourtneyATLB
User Info.
It really made me sad that they deleted it.
Did anyone make a copy of it? lol.
This is what got me into Powerspace =P
12:12 PM on 08/11/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Whoa. Bumped.

I'll take this time to say that Powerspace is awesome.
12:33 PM on 08/11/08
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was incredible.
12:50 PM on 08/11/08
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
Did anyone save this or take a screenshot? Man, I wanted to reread.

I repeat.
02:32 PM on 08/21/08
wonderwolf
User Info.
I almost saved it, but I didn't have time before they took it down. The original post is still up, [I don't delete my blog entries] but not the response. xD
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums