AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
12:58 PM on 04/23/13
IanRobinson
User Info.
Jeez, I don't know where to start. I'll start with some of the more obvious ones. I've been a big fan of Fall out Boy since, well since Fall out Boy. Saturday was the first track I heard by them and it was great at the time (considering I was really young). When "From Under the Cork Tree" came out I listened to it in its entirety at least once a day, same goes for Infinity on High. When I heard Fall out Boy was getting back together and they were touring, I got up early to try to get a ticket but only to find that tickets were sold out within minutes. The new album is incredible and I'd absolutely love to see them perform live at least once in my life (before they break up again).
Next, a chance to see Transit would be stellar. Listen & Forgive was one of my most played albums last summer, and was the first album I ever listened to on Spotify (God bless you Spotify). Seeing Transit live would be an event I'd love to be able to say I experienced. Amazing lyrics matched with amazing vocals and talented instrumentals is the perfect combination for a band, live or studio.
Other bands that are there for me when no one else is including Balance & Composure, who I'd kill to see, considering I had tickets to their show in Boston before but wasn't able to make it. Being able to get to see all these artists and bands I love for free would be absolutely phenomenal. Artists like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I hate to be "that guy" but I listened to The Heist right after it came out and I loved it, and ironically I didn't like Thrift Shop, I thought it was one of the weaker tracks compared to Neon Cathedral or 10,000 Hours.

... I thought I was done writing this until I saw "Saves the Day" on the line-up. Holyyyyyy shit, what a band! Also, what a chance to get free and get wild to all these fantastic bands. Giving me tickets isn't just giving me tickets, it's giving me the chance of a lifetime.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests