Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 78 of 78
05:57 PM on 04/24/13
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
just a heads up the winner has been notified - it was a very tough decision as a lot of you gave great answers and stories - thanks for that! If you didn't win, don't be too bummed, we'll have a few more contests in the coming weeks!
Can you share who won? No hard feelings
06:50 AM on 04/26/13
grgmshngtn
User Info.
Definitely most excited to see Streetlight Manifesto because the last time I saw them at Starland was insane and it was one of the most personal shows I've been to. Balance and Composure will be awesome too, gonna be the 6th time seeing them, they get better every time i see them. On the second day, more excited to see Saves the Day and Hostage Calm. Haven't had the chance to see Hostage Calm whenever they come around, so I'm just excited to spend the day out in the sun with my good friends and just get out all of the stress I have with school, work and my life and moving away from New Jersey in August. It might be the last time in a while I get to enjoy a music festival like Skate and Surf or Bamboozle so it's really gonna be fun. What got me into college was actually writing about a moment at Bamboozle so it's kinda bittersweet to move away but these festivals helped me get out of Jersey. Anyway really stoked for Skate and Surf weekend to come around, Best weekend of the year as always with Bamboozle.
06:53 AM on 04/26/13
grgmshngtn
User Info.
fuck there's already winner

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News