Displaying user's 31 posts
05:00 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Sup
05:01 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
What the fuck do I have to do to hear "let go of everything you know" live? Want to hear it live so bad!
Maybe, we'll put a package together where we'll play a private set of all the songs we never play live!
05:02 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
I don't know how to change my avatar picture
Click on your name in the top right > its on the left under edit settings
05:07 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
I seriously can't wait for warped tour, and the teasers for the songs are great. If I could pre-order I would.
All good. Thank you! See you on Warped!
05:09 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Can't slow down or through being cool?
Through Being Cool...Its when STD became their own band with their own sound. When I first heard Can't Slow Down, I told Brian (ex drummer) it sounded great, but was SOOO much like Lifetime. He was mad at me for a couple days.
05:11 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Fristly thanks for doing this chat guys, its always great how much time you guys invest in responding to your fans, Two questions.

1) Over all how has the reaction to "Zero" been so far? in regards to fan response and pre orders etc, is it going well?

2) I see you guys are on warped tour in America, what are the chances of you guys coming to Warped tour Australia ( its coming back this year for the first time in years ) ( also im sorry i know you guys must hate the "WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MY CITY " question haha just curious as to if you will continue warped tour internationally. ( I feel i should note i did see you 3 times in Australia just this past december though so i won't feel too bad if you guys can't make it here haha )
The response to the teaser clips has been overwhelmingly positive! We'd love to come back to Australia as part of Warped Tour. Depends on if they ask us!
05:12 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
What's the setlist looking like for Warped?
There will probably be alternating setlists. We have 5 full-lengths and two eps to pick from. We'll play a lot of fan favorites and a couple new songs each day as well!
05:15 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Hey guys, well you be releasing ZERO on vinyl in the future?
We're hoping to!
05:16 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
What was the experience like working with Brian Virtue? Because this guy, he's done some pretty awesome stuff.
Brian was such a pleasure to work with. Real laid back guy. He has different approaches to doing things than we had grown accustomed to over the years, so it was refreshing in that sense.
05:17 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
He's lying, he's low hanging fruit in that game
He still uses rockets!
05:18 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
I thought I heard Hate and Hope were parts of a three part trilogy is this true and still the plan?
They are. We'll be finishing the trilogy eventually.
05:21 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Sorry I'm asking multiple questions (and you don't have to go into this if you're uncomfortable answering), but are you able to support yourself off of being in the band and running Cardboard Empire, or do you have a job on the side that you come home to between tours? I just didn't see much of anything mentioned in the official Hope journal.
We're still very fortunate to support ourselves from HH. Should we get jobs while we're home? Yes, every band SHOULD, because success and money are fleeting!
05:23 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Where did Mark come from? I must have been living under a rock for a while.
Mark has been touring with us for about three years now. He's from Dayton and we've played shows with his other band The Story Changes since before we were even Hawthorne Heights. He's an old friend!
05:24 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Whats the first single going to be, and when will it be released, and is there anyway it might be Anywhere But Here?
We'll be making an announcement on our first single soon!
05:25 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
That's GREAT! Yeah, when I heard you guys were working with Brian I became very curious about the outcome of the new album. So do you feel that he helped you guys with finding the concept/direction "Zero" was going in?
I wouldn't really say that he contributed to the concept, but he certainly contributed to the songs and making sure they were as grand as the concept is.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos