AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
03:11 PM on 04/23/13
JBasso
User Info.
This is the most excited I have been for a bands album in a long time, already pledged for a bunch of items including JTs lyric book, can't wait til I get paid and order a few more things, the clips for these new songs sound great!
04:07 PM on 04/23/13
JBasso
User Info.
Fristly thanks for doing this chat guys, its always great how much time you guys invest in responding to your fans, Two questions.

1) Over all how has the reaction to "Zero" been so far? in regards to fan response and pre orders etc, is it going well?

2) I see you guys are on warped tour in America, what are the chances of you guys coming to Warped tour Australia ( its coming back this year for the first time in years ) ( also im sorry i know you guys must hate the "WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MY CITY " question haha just curious as to if you will continue warped tour internationally. ( I feel i should note i did see you 3 times in Australia just this past december though so i won't feel too bad if you guys can't make it here haha )
04:49 PM on 04/23/13
JBasso
User Info.
Any chance of writting any more books in the future? Similar to the Hope one? ... would be pretty great to have something similar for eah future album or EP you guys make.

Any plans for more pre release packages? ( Although the ones you have up now are amazing ) its always so hard to decide which ones to put my money too out of fear of missing something even cooler that may be coming out in the coming weeks haha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests