AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 369
03:41 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Need to listen to this band. No offense JT, but I used to like you guys until I saw a FUSE live performance and saw how bad you guys sounded. I'm guessing you guys had a re-birth of sorts due to the amount of positive reception you guys get. Second chance will be given. Clips sound pretty good.
No worries man.
I assure you, playing on live TV is very hard. You just cannot get comfortable. We don't use in ear monitors or backing tracks. You also aren't allowed to play loud, because of the audience...it's rough.
But thanks for listening. I appreciate it.
JT
03:42 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
The album title reflects my long-standing interest in this band.
I like it. Pretty clever. I actually think we would get along, music aside.
JT
03:44 PM on 04/23/13
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
Long time fan.. Don't expect anything less than a great album. That reminds me, I need to pledge.
03:48 PM on 04/23/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
is your heart still in Ohio?
03:58 PM on 04/23/13
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
is your heart still in Ohio?

It's always been West Virginia.
03:59 PM on 04/23/13
TylorPhillip
User Info.
I like it. Pretty clever. I actually think we would get along, music aside.
JT

Agreed. I don't think the band is terrible by any means. Just never could connect with it.
04:11 PM on 04/23/13
JBasso
User Info.
This is the most excited I have been for a bands album in a long time, already pledged for a bunch of items including JTs lyric book, can't wait til I get paid and order a few more things, the clips for these new songs sound great!
04:11 PM on 04/23/13
SimpleStephie
#SaveRockandRoll
User Info.
This is the greatest. At first I wasn't sure about this concept album, but now, I can't wait.
I'm really liking how far you guys have come since Skeletons.
This is going to be my favorite, I'm sure.
04:13 PM on 04/23/13
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Need to listen to this band. No offense JT, but I used to like you guys until I saw a FUSE live performance and saw how bad you guys sounded. I'm guessing you guys had a re-birth of sorts due to the amount of positive reception you guys get. Second chance will be given. Clips sound pretty good.
Most bands sound pretty awful on live tv.
04:18 PM on 04/23/13
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Very excited to hear how this all turns out - especially the concept
04:31 PM on 04/23/13
JoeFCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I back this band 110% will be pre-ordering. JT better send me some motha fuckin Little Debbie's!
04:33 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
I back this band 110% will be pre-ordering. JT better send me some motha fuckin Little Debbie's!
we are hanging so hard on Warped.
one might say we will be LORDING
04:34 PM on 04/23/13
medicatemex
We're Gold, Look In The Mirror.
User Info.
When I was in grade 8 i bought The Silence In Black & White after hearing Ohio is for lovers a few times & after spinning that record once I was drawn in. Hawthorne Heights is 100% the band that got me into the genre & I'm so glad to see them still putting out solid music & giving me that nostalgia I once had. Super stoked to hear this album, you guys never let me down.
04:36 PM on 04/23/13
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
I already hate this record and i only heard he clips. The repeated stay away from the parachutes just sounds annoying. Also, it doesn't sound i guess directive like a radio broadcast from an underground collective should. It sounds... relaxed...
04:52 PM on 04/23/13
T-Rode0308
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I already hate this record and i only heard he clips. The repeated stay away from the parachutes just sounds annoying. Also, it doesn't sound i guess directive like a radio broadcast from an underground collective should. It sounds... relaxed...

You honestly can't judge an entire album by 3 30 second clips. It has Hawthorne Heights attached to it. It HAS TO BE AWESOME!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos