AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 369.
04:18 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
I thought I heard Hate and Hope were parts of a three part trilogy is this true and still the plan?
They are. We'll be finishing the trilogy eventually.
GenCoco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope you can make it this time. Also, on a side note, you don't see many Y'alls from NYC. Kudos on that
Hahaha thanks! I have a lot of friends from Texas. But, yeah I'm going to 2 Warped dates so far. I'll definitely be in the crowd!
MattRidenour
User Info.
Sorry I'm asking multiple questions (and you don't have to go into this if you're uncomfortable answering), but are you able to support yourself off of being in the band and running Cardboard Empire, or do you have a job on the side that you come home to between tours? I just didn't see much of anything mentioned in the official Hope journal.
Bought 3 yachts with all the cardboard empire money. But had to sell them all to buy groceries. Life in a band.
04:19 PM on 04/23/13
SebastianRoher
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shout out to Micah Carli! It was good hanging with you in Charlotte N.C. when you guys were touring after you released Skeletons. You guys are some of the nicest people I've met, I can't wait to see you at Warped! I'm stoked for the new album as well!!
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Can't wait for the new record guys.

My question is would you be happy if LeBron returned to the Cavs?
micahmanmiliman
Hawthorne Heights
User Info.
Are you guys going to take some time off after Warp tour, or are you going to tour some more overseas or get back to the studio?
We haven't finished booking the rest of our year, but I can promise we'll be hitting the road hard....I'm sure we'll make our way overseas again soon too.
04:20 PM on 04/23/13
fizzlethecorgi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where did Mark come from? I must have been living under a rock for a while.
jtwoodruff
User Info.
What made you guys want to do a "fresh start" on this album?
I don't think it's a fresh start. We are proud of our musical past. But we did want to try something new, which took a bigger picture approach. It's hard to release a concept album DIY.
SimpleStephie
#SaveRockandRoll
User Info.
How do you guys feel about the I guess "New" you? Cause' I'm seeing you going up hill real fast, with this new Album.
wintonaurum
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My DAYTON HOMIES! HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS rule!! I can't wait until they come play Cincinnati,Ohio on July 31st,I will be there to support them. DAYTON BANDS ROCK!!!
nerf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whats the first single going to be, and when will it be released, and is there anyway it might be Anywhere But Here?
JosephRaymond
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm going to be at the Warped @ Nassau Colosseum on Long Island. Are you guys going to have a meet and greet/sign stuff?
SaxyTribo
User Info.
How much will you guys interact with fans at Warped this year? Other than the packages that you can buy with the pre-order, can people still get pictures and talk with the band?
04:21 PM on 04/23/13
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Is there a legal way to get your bullet with butterfly wings cover?
04:21 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Sorry I'm asking multiple questions (and you don't have to go into this if you're uncomfortable answering), but are you able to support yourself off of being in the band and running Cardboard Empire, or do you have a job on the side that you come home to between tours? I just didn't see much of anything mentioned in the official Hope journal.
We're still very fortunate to support ourselves from HH. Should we get jobs while we're home? Yes, every band SHOULD, because success and money are fleeting!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS