Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
03:49 PM on 04/26/13
DylanPPPP
snooch to the nooch mother fucker
User Info.
Well didn't think this band could get any worse. I need to stop setting myself up for failure.
06:07 PM on 04/26/13
DylanPPPP
User Info.
Time makes fools of us all
Amen
06:09 PM on 04/26/13
DylanPPPP
User Info.
explain to me what makes this horrible? when there is diversity in the guitars and the sound they are portraying between Pop and metal and trying something different. This is exactly what the song is talking about, close minded people who immediately tune out cause its not what they are use to. And yeah im gonna freak out when people talk shit and give reasoning's such as " he just looks like and acts like an annoying 14 year old i want to punch in the face" when he doesn't even know him. If people wanna talk shit about a band that I know has worked their asses of, then im gonna call them out on it and see what validates their opinion or if its just them wanting to get attention and stick their heads up their own asses. Truth of the matter is half these people couldnt even write an album, let alone a single. Yet everyone feels the need to be a critic and throw in their two cents. Im just tired of artist who starve themselves and give their lives for people to just shut them down cause of ignorance.
It's common opinion that this band is not inventive at all. Just accept it and move on. Christ.
09:04 PM on 04/26/13
DylanPPPP
User Info.
Common opinion on this website
That's what I meant, yes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives