Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 17 posts.
11:26 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, they sound exactly like A Day to Remember. I think they would sound way better if they cut out the hardcore breakdowns and screaming/growling/whatever.

Wow I hate people like you who just find a band and then start criticizing like you think you know whats best for the sound. They have always been an extremely heavy Pop Punk band and his screaming has been a big part of whats made this band. If you took the "Breakdowns and Screaming/growling/whatever" it wouldn't be CNCC. just stop please lmao
11:41 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No one cares that you have downloads of this shitty band's singles.

If they are so shitty then why are you sitting here commenting on a blog about them? is your life that meaningless and pathetic lmao
11:47 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
never gave these guys a chance until now. Sounds like they are trying WAY too hard to be ADTR.

why do people keep saying that? they sound nothing like ADTR? His clean vocal style is completely different, the guitars sound more like FYS then anything just gone heavier. the only thing that can be matched is maybe the screaming just because its popcore with growls everyone immediately thinks ADTR. To me, they sound like Chunk, no captain chunk cause this is what theyve always sounded like even in the EP
11:52 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's like ADTR, but with terrible vocals and a singer with a very punchable face.
\

why would you wanna punch Bert in the face. He is a very talented vocalist. Probably one of the few artist in this genre that can bring what he does in the studio live. why do people troll so hard. Is your life that sad? lol
11:57 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
His voice clashes so bad with the screams, this is a step back and I already hated them.

Do they use pitch correction on his voice?

Of course they used pitch correction, pretty much everyone in these types of genres that are popular use it(besides periphery). Its almost set to be an industry standard. But he honestly brings it live, and i admire him for doing both parts cause it isnt easy to do. If you already hated them then whats the point of comming on a blog posting their new music and trolling saying how much you hate them. Thats just sad and pathetic. Like they say "Get the Fuck Out" lmao
12:05 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because he looks and acts like an irritating 14 year old. His vocals are terrible and over produced. There is no way those screams in particular are natural.

So youve met him and know how he acts in person?(cause I have and hes a great guy) and obviously you base attitude towards people based off their appearence? and thats funny i didnt know you were sitting there during the production of the album, i didnt see you in the videos? honestly no one knows how "over produced' this is. Sometimes double tracking can give off the same phasing sound as pitch correction, and the screams are obviously double tracked so they are more full but thats pretty much what he sounds like live lmao just stop trolling, its immature and childish
12:07 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

ok what? ok, you realize your being a fucking pathetic low life and go on other bands blogs and express how shitty they are cause no one else cares or validates your opinions and you want people to notice you? lol
12:15 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No one here is trolling, everyone who's not a fan girl just hates this band. Get over it.

So im a fan girl because I actually have knowledge on recording production and the steps they take? or cause ive met the vocalist in person(instead of just trash talking what i think he is) and actually think hes an okay person? or is it because im an actual musician and know that they have spent almost a year recording this album and working their asses off while people like you couldnt write a single and vocals if your life depended on it? lol
12:20 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There's something wrong with you.

no theres something wrong with you obviously if your just gonna sit and troll on a band you dislike and just continually repost comments like "ok?" or "theres something wrong with you". Why dont you just scoot along kid, im just defending bands I care about from people who just want attention from hating.
12:28 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're just full of laughs today, aren't you.

If I'd spent a year recording this I'd be embarrassed. Better albums have been recorded in 8 days.

Its easy to get laughs when your talking to someone who's such a joke(: lmao

in your opinion and to your knowledge(which obviously isnt alot) you believe better albums have been made in 8 days. lol but whatever dood go on those blogs then and leave this for fans who actually care. Its just immature the way you act. Im done
12:35 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm more than willing to never view this thread again, I just didn't want you to think you had "won" this argument.

no one "won" anything. Its all based off opinion like all music is, you just have ignorant reasonings and a childish mindset and it makes me laugh(;
01:03 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Please stop replying to me.
Your music taste sucks.
Go listen to some better music.
Bye.

because i defend one band you know my whole music taste? i listen to music from The Color Morale all the way to Frankie Valli and the four season, Neil sadaka, Periphery. Eddy Arnold to to funk style music and Stevie Wonder. My variety in taste is wide. maybe you should just learn about music better.(btw your come backs are horrible)lmao but bye
01:12 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You apparently registered here just to ride in and play white knight for this band. And my original comment was not even directed toward you, so I'm not sure why you bothered to include me in this.
but its okay for you to bother someone else's comment by saying (and Im quoting you) "No one cares that you have downloads of this shitty band's singles.", but obviously its not okay for me to reply and trash talk you right? People that hate these days are soo ignorant and moronic about it that its just funny to see them talk in circles haha

P.S. nice Freddie Mercury, you must no soo much about singing and vocals lmao
04:50 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
IMO, it makes them unique and recognizable, yea it is ridiculous, but I think its way better than some of the stupid metalcore names like crown the empire or capture the crown, its a fun name, for a fun band, who play fun music, consistency at its finest

What is wrong with the name Crown the Empire? please explain lol
04:54 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yikes, this that was terrible. And that Andycourt kid needs to settle down.
please
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests