AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Victory Records News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 51.
01:00 PM on 04/27/13
Whatareyoudylan
User Info.
I know music is subjective and I dont normally jump on the hate train on bands like this, but what the actual fuck. No one in this band, from the vocalists, the producer, whoever programs the backtracks, have not even a margin of talent. This is their third album? How is this even advertised all over this site? Its not even good in a facetious or ironic way. WHY DOES THIS EXIST?!
Like when it was finished did they honestly say "YEAH this sounds so good, we did it man".
01:39 PM on 04/27/13
KidASquared
sung by a hack
User Info.
Really bro? Your gonna have a Volta avatar name and say that?
*you're
02:08 PM on 04/27/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
I know music is subjective and I dont normally jump on the hate train on bands like this, but what the actual fuck. No one in this band, from the vocalists, the producer, whoever programs the backtracks, have not even a margin of talent. This is their third album? How is this even advertised all over this site? Its not even good in a facetious or ironic way. WHY DOES THIS EXIST?!

03:47 PM on 04/27/13
NickCento
User Info.
What the fuck
09:10 PM on 04/27/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Say what you will about the band. But the producer, Doug White, is extremely talented; you don't know what you're talking about.
09:14 PM on 04/27/13
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Classic undermydreams
11:04 PM on 04/27/13
homstar
User Info.
Say what you will about The Bunny The Bear... but they are one of the few bands who have some truly entertaining and interesting music videos that compliment the music well. The song is definitely one of the best they've written so far, the chorus is catchy and the 1:26 to 2:29 mark is a shining creative moment for the band and the song (wish they had more of these types of moments.) The sound is a lot more coherent than their past works and more structured. However the song could have been 45 seconds shorter if you ask me. If you don't like The Bunny The Bear then this song isn't going to change your mind, but for fans,people who have even a passing interest in this band, or enjoy a few of their songs from their discography then this is a song they will no doubt enjoy.
What he said. You can either enjoy these guys or not.

It is certainly different music, and the best thing about these guys is that they don't go out there to try and be the most revolutionary or best band out there. They just fuck around and have fun with it. There's nothing wrong with that.

I can definitely see why the haters could hate. Definitely. I, on the other hand love these guys. I really can't put a finger on what it is, but I love the contrasting vocals.
07:10 AM on 04/28/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
Kind of a side thing, but how come the farthest bands like this go when basing a song off literary sources is like Shakespeare? Why not be a cool guy and write a song about Ulysses or fuck even Dean Moriarty could be a good analog for a lot of these band dorks.
08:14 AM on 04/28/13
VoliminalX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is some truly terrible shit. They're like a worse Breathe Carolina(Apparently it is possible.)
10:19 AM on 04/28/13
Patrick McQuaid
Patrick McQuaid
User Info.
What he said. You can either enjoy these guys or not.

It is certainly different music, and the best thing about these guys is that they don't go out there to try and be the most revolutionary or best band out there. They just fuck around and have fun with it. There's nothing wrong with that.

I can definitely see why the haters could hate. Definitely. I, on the other hand love these guys. I really can't put a finger on what it is, but I love the contrasting vocals.
Thanks! Glad I'm not alone!

Really, I can understand why people don't like them as well. But I'd be lying if I said there weren't any songs by them that I enjoyed... and I really am liking this new song and video.
10:30 AM on 04/28/13
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Band is shit.
11:18 AM on 04/28/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
Say what you will about The Bunny The Bear... but they are one of the few bands who have some truly entertaining and interesting music videos that compliment the music well. The song is definitely one of the best they've written so far, the chorus is catchy and the 1:26 to 2:29 mark is a shining creative moment for the band and the song (wish they had more of these types of moments.) The sound is a lot more coherent than their past works and more structured. However the song could have been 45 seconds shorter if you ask me. If you don't like The Bunny The Bear then this song isn't going to change your mind, but for fans,people who have even a passing interest in this band, or enjoy a few of their songs from their discography then this is a song they will no doubt enjoy.
The section youre talking about is the worst part to me. Do you like Genghis Tron or HORSE the Band? At the risk of sounding like a dick, I suggest listening to them instead if you want electronic metal.
06:20 PM on 04/28/13
Patrick McQuaid
Patrick McQuaid
User Info.
The section youre talking about is the worst part to me. Do you like Genghis Tron or HORSE the Band? At the risk of sounding like a dick, I suggest listening to them instead if you want electronic metal.
HORSE the Band is pretty solid... haven't head of Ghengis Tron I'll check them out
08:18 AM on 04/29/13
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
This.
08:24 AM on 04/29/13
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
Say what you will about the band. But the producer, Doug White, is extremely talented; you don't know what you're talking about.
Sounds like he was just cashing in a paycheck. Times are tough now that Gym class Heroes moved on.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests