@JackMEB
User Info.
its like they took everything great about the song and threw it out the window
Like what?
01:31 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
the amazing bass line, the amazing guitar riff, the amazing vocoder vocals (besides the like 2 seconds at the end), and this guy's voice doesnt even touch pharrell's.
I'm guessing you don't generally care for covers? Your complaint is that it's missing specific elements from the original song - at that rate, you might as well just listen to the original.

I really enjoy the original version, and I really enjoy this version, for COMPLETELY different reasons.

Yeah quite frankly this blows
*Shrugs* to each their own? I love this.
03:41 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Knowing most of those who have commented in the thread, it's safe to say few of you would like Coma's original material. This cover is certainly in the vein of their full-length. I continue to thoroughly enjoy this band.
06:00 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Oh my god this is awful. Retained nothing good about the original aside from the lyrics, I guess?
You never cease to make me shake my head. Not because of taste, but just your general word choice.
06:24 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
It means I think you're a cancer, and one of the worst users on AbsolutePunk. Easily.
06:29 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Not because of taste but because of word choice?
I try not to criticize someone's music taste - to each their own. I just think you choose to be a troll far too often, and rarely have anything really worth saying.
06:33 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
I voiced my opinion about this song? I pretty much said exactly what sophos did
Not going to fight with you on this. I just don't think you're worth much.
Also, respect Jake a hell of a lot more than you.
06:47 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
What is happening right now?
Slight caught me in a bad mood, and I decided to tell him what I think of him. Longggg built up.
06:51 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
I don't understand what he frequently does to keep everyone so perpetually riled up. So confusing to me.
Just his generally attitude towards everything. He's an awful contributor, far more likely to bully or condescend than ever offer actual insight. The type of user that merely causes problems. Also was a major source of headaches for me when I ran a few cool campaigns in the forums.
06:59 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
dudes never ventured outside the band draft in the forums
I never ventured anywhere else in the forums BECAUSE of the band draft.

How is he a bully? He's hilariously un-intimidating. He called you a dork. Maybe I'm completely missing these situations you're speaking of, not trying to take sides, sorry.
Referencing past confrontations, not this one - he's nobody, but he's still a pest.
07:04 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
which means you have no basis for your claims aside from the draft thread made up of my faux bravado and newsposts about awful songs like this one where our paths cross maybe once a year

The underlined section completely invalidates the bold section.

OF COURSE I based my opinion of you based on our interactions, no matter how infrequent.
07:11 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
then you're ignorant of any of my other interactions regarding music/television/movies

if anything, you're more of a cancer by polluting the site with this garbage and calling out one person for disliking something while the whole thread is overwhelmingly negative responses
I said earlier it has NOTHING to do with disliking the song - not at all related.
But hey, reading comprehension is hard.
07:16 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Explain how my criticism of this song was drastically different than anyone else's and warranted that response?
Le sigh. I'm over it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests