AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Mp3 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Ice Nine Kills Releases Single For Boston Victims

Posted by - 06:39 PM on 04/28/13
Ice Nine Kills are releasing a new song entitled "The Product Of Hate" for an exclusive 1 week download. All the money made will be donated to the people affected by the Boston Marathon bombings. The song will cost $2 but fans will have the option to donate a larger amount to the charity if they so choose. Head to the replies to stream it and you can purchase the song here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
06:39 PM on 04/28/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
06:42 PM on 04/28/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice of them
07:05 PM on 04/28/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
I won't be able to bring myself to buy this, just because it's INK. My Boston money all went straight to individuals who needed it most immediately.
07:06 PM on 04/28/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I won't be able to bring myself to buy this, just because it's INK. My Boston money all went straight to individuals who needed it most immediately.
The money goes to charity...
07:28 PM on 04/28/13
formated4tv
Geek-pop.com
User Info.
Why don't they just sell some more "Fuck Jason" shirts?

But seriously, good on them for trying to help out, decent song or not.
07:42 PM on 04/28/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
The money goes to charity...
That was a really poorly put-together post on my part... I'm reading it and just facepalming.

The first sentence was supposed to be about how I'd rather buy basically any other band's Boston merch/songs/etc... The second was supposed to say "But I also haven't bought any of these charity materials from bands and such because I did a lot of giving on the first couple of days following the bombing - my money all went straight to the people who needed it most immediately because they were in hospitals without insurance etc etc..." I know INK isn't collecting anything off of this.

This is what I get for paying zero attention to what I'm doing while I'm out of the house and on my phone.
07:46 PM on 04/28/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That was a really poorly put-together post on my part... I'm reading it and just facepalming.

The first sentence was supposed to be about how I'd rather buy basically any other band's Boston merch/songs/etc... The second was supposed to say "But I also haven't bought any of these charity materials from bands and such because I did a lot of giving on the first couple of days following the bombing - my money all went straight to the people who needed it most immediately because they were in hospitals without insurance etc etc..." I know INK isn't collecting anything off of this.

This is what I get for paying zero attention to what I'm doing while I'm out of the house and on my phone.
Haha all good man. Just wanted to make sure you read it properly
07:52 PM on 04/28/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Haha all good man. Just wanted to make sure you read it properly
(y)
08:31 PM on 04/28/13
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
I actually enjoyed that more than I thought I would. It's Ice Nine Kills, so nothing very special (I actually thought it was a song I'd already heard, ha), but catchy. Props for the good cause.
09:11 PM on 04/28/13
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Saw Nine Inch Nails at first...
09:14 PM on 04/28/13
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
i respect them a lot for doing this. i dont really understand why there's so much hate, especially from the tate following. given how subpar so many hardcore bands on this site are, ink is somewhere near the middleish top area for me. sure, many of their songs make me think, "where've i heard this before?", but at least it's not boring chugcore. i've listened to them for 6 years, and everything they've released has been satisfactory imo.
09:57 PM on 04/28/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
Tuck Fate!

This band is a pretty solid. Wish they got more exposure a few years back.
11:03 PM on 04/28/13
thenewline
memories from ashes
User Info.
Why don't they just sell some more "Fuck Jason" shirts?

But seriously, good on them for trying to help out, decent song or not.

Damnit, beat me to it lol.
01:40 AM on 04/29/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
I've never found anything special about this band, but at least they're being pro-active about something.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos