Username
Password
Signing News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Signing
Inside AP.net

Wilson Signs To Easy Killer, Announces Album

Posted by: Jack Appleby (04/29/13)
Detroit's Wilson have signed to Easy Killer Records. The band will release their debut album, Full Blast Fuckery, on July 9th, produced by Steve Evetts (The Dillinger Escape Plan, Saves the Day, Every Time I Die). Hit the replies for a ridiculous press release and the teaser for their new song, "Viking Pussies Fuck Off."

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13.
02:23 PM on 04/29/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.

Press ReleaseFor Immediate Release
April 29, 2013

WILSON Announce Debut Album Full Blast Fuckery – New Video Available on RevolverMag.com

Album out July 9th on Easy Killer Records

WILSON is not an "internet band". They’re five dudes in a van with beards and big dicks- working harder than your parents. But instead of giving their all as stockbrokers or auto-mechanics or assistant branch managers their job is to destroy your party. Forget debates about the music industry, about download analytics, mp3 singles, and the “charts”. Screw genres. All that has nothing to do with music. But when that WILSON van cruises into your town that shit is REAL. Real MUSIC. Real LIFE. Real LOUD. Real SWEATY. And real fucking FUN.

Today the band gives you a taste of the Fuckery. WILSON have announced that they will be releasing their debut album Full Blast Fuckery July 9th via Easy Killer Records. In conjunction with this announcement, the band has teamed up with RevolverMag.com the online home of Revolver Magazine to premiere the first video from Full Blast Fuckery. Check out the video for “Viking Pussies Fuck Off” HERE.

After a successful tour with GWAR and Warbeast, Wilson will be hitting the road supporting Newsted this May.

WILSON is a band that has toured relentlessly since since 2010, through big cities and little podunks. A band that records its albums the ol’ fashioned way: with instruments. And analog gear. Fifth and sixth and twentieth takes. A band that brings that last Friday night on Earth mentality equally to huge crowds and audiences of two solitary dudes. Like P. Diddy once said “Can’t stop. Won’t stop.” And they’ll never quit on you. And that’s real talk. That’s #FUCKERY. And that’s WILSON.

Check out WILSON frontman Chad Nicefield’s “Dark Thrones” Blog on RevolverMag.com.

The band also provided Metal Injection with a video tour blog from the “Fate or Chaos” tour with GWAR. Check out the first installment HERE and second installment HERE.

WILSON Tour Dates:
With Newsted:
5/15: Battle Creek, MI @ Planet Rock
5/17: Pontiac, MI @ The Crofoot
5/18: Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
5/21: New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom
5/22: Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East Downstairs
5/23: Asbury Park, NJ @ The Stone Pony

Festivals:
5/25: Howell, MI @ Bled Fest w/Anti-Flag, Andrew WK and more
7/10: Lansing, MI @ Common Ground Music Festival w/ Slash, Monster Truck and more

For More Info Visit:
http://www.wilsonpartyanimals.com/
https://www.facebook.com/wilsonparties
https://twitter.com/wilsonparties
http://www.easy-killer.com/
02:30 PM on 04/29/13
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
best. fucking. band.
02:53 PM on 04/29/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Awesome
03:16 PM on 04/29/13
ITSjwags
User Info.
Love these dudes
04:36 PM on 04/29/13
DylanPPPP
snooch to the nooch mother fucker
User Info.
These guys are so fucking nuts. Definitely check them out live if you haven't.
05:43 PM on 04/29/13
guitaristbrb
User Info.
This is pretty awesome.
05:54 PM on 04/29/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
...yes
07:06 PM on 04/29/13
Rodeo
User Info.
Battle Creek is my hometown. That venue is a shithole. They actually have "No Moshing" signs posted. But, I can practically walk there. So, see you there.
08:09 PM on 04/29/13
mike_aaron
carpartyband.com
User Info.
Toured with these guys in December. Some of the best, most genuine dudes I've ever met. Not to mention they're so so SO fucking solid live. I'm beyond excited for this.
09:25 PM on 04/29/13
wolves_machines
facebook.com/wolvesandmachines
User Info.
Killer band.
10:30 PM on 04/29/13
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
User Info.
Def gonna peep this.
09:30 AM on 04/30/13
JamesWebstar
James
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Toured with these guys in December. Some of the best, most genuine dudes I've ever met. Not to mention they're so so SO fucking solid live. I'm beyond excited for this.
Yea, what he said.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests