Username
Password
Myspace News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Myspace
Inside AP.net

Almost Gold Are Looking for a Lead Guitarist

Posted by: Adrian Villagomez (05/01/08)
Tony Bush (ex-Scenes from a Movie) has started a new band in Boston called Almost Gold, and they are in need of a lead guitar player. If you're interested in filling the spot, head to the replies for more information.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
02:54 PM on 05/01/08
Adrian Villagomez
The Sword the Anvil the Stone
User Info.
Message from Almost GoldWe're in the writing/demoing stages and have about 14 songs done at the moment. We have all the players in place aside from a lead guitar player. Information on that position can be found below.

We are a Rock/Pop Rock outfit first of all, so if you are not interested or cannot perform in that style of music then this is not the group for you.

We work hard and we play hard, but this band is our first priority, and we would expect whoever joined to hold that same level of commitment.

18-22 yrs of age is preferred, but we already decided that if Slash is in, we will bend a little on that one.

As mentioned before we are from the Boston area, practicing about 40 mins SW of the city, so you would need to be able to make it there quite frequently. Some version of practice goes on about every day right now.

Gear and experience are a bonus, but not required to come try out.

A link to Youtube/Myspace for examples of your playing/pictures is a great help also.

If you have any other questions or wish to book an audition please contact almosttony@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.
02:54 PM on 05/01/08
Adrian Villagomez
The Sword the Anvil the Stone
User Info.
Tony's good people.
03:01 PM on 05/01/08
callingallcars
remember us 4 all we pretend 2 be
User Info.
hey im sick at guitar hero. where do i sign up?
03:14 PM on 05/01/08
yocupcake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm pretty stoked to hear the new stuff from Bush.
They'll do well, he's a good guy. Still saddens me to see that scenes is over though..
03:37 PM on 05/01/08
scenesfromatony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey im sick at guitar hero. where do i sign up?

You're in luck, Adrian messed up the post. It was supposed to say we're looking for a lead guitar HERO player. You're in.
03:39 PM on 05/01/08
callingallcars
remember us 4 all we pretend 2 be
User Info.
You're in luck, Adrian messed up the post. It was supposed to say we're looking for a lead guitar HERO player. You're in.

saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. i will post my guitar hero youtube link when i get home. I'm gonna be in a band. yes.
05:11 PM on 05/01/08
iaminsane20
SUNY Cortland '15
User Info.
did scenes break up?
05:26 PM on 05/01/08
scenesfromatony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Unfortunately we did. After I left I didnt feel like it was my place to say anything because they did one tour without me. I feel like im breakin up with someone via text haha. but I promise not to disappoint you with the new stuff.
05:58 PM on 05/01/08
iaminsane20
SUNY Cortland '15
User Info.
Unfortunately we did. After I left I didnt feel like it was my place to say anything because they did one tour without me. I feel like im breakin up with someone via text haha. but I promise not to disappoint you with the new stuff.
that sucks. i saw you guys at englishtown, nj at warped, and it was amazing.
06:10 PM on 05/01/08
SOCERNECOAMA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wonderyears ;)
tony legit
07:19 PM on 05/01/08
forevernever01
User Info.
i miss you tonyyyy.
hey bush, you best be coming back home whenever you start touring, or you'll be hearing from both me and that one chick from texas that bugs you so much <3

much love though, really! =)
07:22 PM on 05/01/08
scenesfromatony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i miss you tonyyyy.
hey bush, you best be coming back home whenever you start touring, or you'll be hearing from both me and that one chick from texas that bugs you so much <3

haha, i have to check the area code list every time!
07:24 PM on 05/01/08
scenesfromatony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wonderyears ;)
tony legit

scoogs....i gotta see you soon. it's drivin me nuts. you didn't have to drop wonder years for me to know who you were. (not the band for those out of the know.) just google brian nagan!!! bahahaha
08:35 PM on 05/01/08
aylerz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i miss you tonyyyy.

he likes it and you know it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News