AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 55
01:07 PM on 05/01/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Would you say the same if you saw that happen to a girl?

But generally speaking, no it wouldn't be cool if it was a girl just,like it isn't cool for Danny - he was assaulted while trying to perform. Simple as that. He might have vulgar, sexual lyrics, but it's not like he wants a fucking bj while he's trying to entertain 400 people. girl/guy....it's assault
01:09 PM on 05/01/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
This is a really great article definitely gives great insight on the incident. I'm gonna check her out now
01:11 PM on 05/01/13
kemichels
I drove through ghosts to get here.
User Info.
I was at this show too, and I did not see it happen either, despite being pretty close to the stage and keeping my eyes on him the entire night. From my understanding, only a select few people in the front row even saw it happen. And it must have been VERY brief (if it happened at all) considering the crowd's reaction (I imagine, at least) would have been noticeable...

I'm not sure if I agree with Kitty (note: I also only skimmed the article), but it's an interesting viewpoint on the subject.

All this drama aside, the show was great. Both Kitty and Danny put on a hell of an act, and considering they've sold out multiple shows in a row, it's not likely the world is going to be seeing less of them anytime soon.
01:19 PM on 05/01/13
gold soundz
User Info.
Well written article. I went to see kitty pryde a few months back when she performed in NJ with Tigers Jaw and The world is, in Hoboken out of curiosity.Awful on a bunch of different levels, but she seemed to be having fun.
02:05 PM on 05/01/13
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Easier said then done.
Not really, I'm sure I could stop a girl from giving me head.

I don't blame him, but he could've easily stoped it. This isn't a case of a woman being overpowered by a man.
02:15 PM on 05/01/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
She makes great points, and says things that need to be said, but I cannot for the life of me get into her music
03:03 PM on 05/01/13
Wings That Work
What A Bunch of Fools We Lovers Are
User Info.
There is a video on world star just so people know. Looked pretty quick and only the people in the front would have really noticed...that being said it was definitely long enough that if he didn't want it to happen it wouldn't have. But who knows.
03:06 PM on 05/01/13
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
It just hit me how out-of-touch I am. I've never heard of either of these people before in my life.
05:37 PM on 05/01/13
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
From the picture looks like he's got his hand on the back of her head not pulling back from it, and on twitter he seemed to be bragging about not missing a beat while getting head on stage. But regardless what does any of this have to do with racism?
05:42 PM on 05/01/13
RonStoppable
yeezy season approachin
User Info.
Fucked up situation. Love Danny Brown, hope he's all good. Great article by Kitty Pryde, touches on a lot of important issues.
06:35 PM on 05/01/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Interesting that you put this up, Jason. I read that yesterday and followed her on Twitter because of that. Really nice to hear a feminist voice.
08:15 PM on 05/01/13
wanielledalsh
https://twitter.com/WanielleDalsh
User Info.
I thought her name was just Kitty now?
08:32 PM on 05/01/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I thought her name was just Kitty now?
Pryde forever

Excelsior!

#endsexism
09:25 PM on 05/01/13
The_Effort
User Info.
It just hit me how out-of-touch I am. I've never heard of either of these people before in my life.
Hahaha I thought the same thing
11:21 PM on 05/01/13
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
Hahaha I thought the same thing

Haha, I'd say I feel old and that kinda stinks, but after reading this article, I'm kinda happy I am unfamiliar with everyone involved in this story.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos