Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts.
06:14 PM on 05/06/08
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
Good review, now I suppose I should track it down and listen to it, since you mentioned comparisons to Emery and Blindside.

Their first record was good to me, but seemed a lot like Haste the Day.
Don't go in expecting Emery, this is really just for lack of a better comparison. As far as the sound of vocals, its not close, but its styled similarly. However, it is an amazing record, so i'd go for it.

The first one was good, (i'm actually listening to it now, creepy). Haste the Day is a good comparison, though i liked Saints more than Pressure the Hinges.
09:06 AM on 05/07/08
Klatzke
User Info.
That novel sounds damn interesting.
I know it does. Lol. I haven't actually read it, but i'd heard that the album got its name from somwhere so i did a little Wiki-Research.
01:33 PM on 05/07/08
Klatzke
User Info.
Research before writing is always a good thing. Props.
Ah, thanks man.
06:05 PM on 05/08/08
Klatzke
User Info.
I listened to it and I liked it alot. And I can see the comparison but it's definitely at a distance.

Yeah, first two HTD records though owned.

Mmhmm, its a good album...
I just had no idea what to do with comparisons, and emery seemed as close as any.

Isabella's gets so stuck in my head.

Quote:
i checked this out and really didn't like it. But I only did so because of your review, so good job on that front. Just too bad it stunk.

Thank you,
and
To each his own right?
09:33 AM on 05/12/08
Klatzke
User Info.
That cover work is awful. Kind of like damien from the Omen. I love joking about this bands name. Oh nevermind that is Demon Hunter. Either way they're both Christ-Core bands. Hail Jesus!
Myself, i like the cover artwork.

And, there is a big difference between these guys and demon hunter. The old stuff was even way different.
01:53 PM on 05/12/08
Klatzke
User Info.
I don't even know what Demon Hunter sounds like or could care less. Solid State/Tooth and Nail is just shitty genric Christ-Core music and nothing less. They only have two amazing bands, He Is Legend and MeWithOutYou and one pretty good band Underoath. I always listen to all their bands when people reccomend them and they always suck ass. Enjoy your Christcore sir. I'm sure its Christ-o-licious.
Way to be open minded.

I truthfully dont care whether its christian or not, but thats ridiculous.
08:14 AM on 06/14/08
Klatzke
User Info.
sure, i've blasted you for liking A Skylit Drive, but WOW, you write incredibly solid reviews. good job, you convinced me to give this album a second listen after tossing it out on the first.
Thanks.

and, what'd ya think?
06:07 PM on 06/22/08
Klatzke
User Info.
eh, still don't like it very much though.
Ah, damn. Lol.
09:00 PM on 09/07/08
Klatzke
User Info.
Thank God. I thought I was the only one on this board who remembers just how good Saints was/is... seriously, with the exception of 'Crumbs...' and 'Luxuria,' I just can't seem to get into this one. Not when I have to stomach a thought like, "This is the new Destroy the Runner. Forget Saints... this is the new sound." Just can't do it.
The old sound was pretty damn generic though. Every Solid State and Rise band had that sound done already.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Saints, for a little while, but this is a step up. I wouldn't have enjoyed them making the same album again.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS