Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
10:10 AM on 05/02/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Really sad news, Andrew will be missed. Looks like Transgender Dysphoria Blues will be the last AM! record as well, which is sort of sad. I've honestly enjoyed everything they've done over the years.
10:46 AM on 05/02/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
As sad as it would be to see AM! go, it would be cool if this album is awesome and it's their swan song. And it's not like she'll stop putting out/playing music. I could see her going the Andrew McMahon route

Agreed. I'm glad that she actually admits that it would be ridiculous to carry on otherwise, unlike Sum 41 who are obviously continuing on without Stevo and Dave. It may be the end of the band, but it won't be the end of Laura Jane Grace.
11:11 AM on 05/02/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Would it be possible to update the AM! photo? Weird seeing it with Tom as the singer.

Anyways, Against Me! should break up. They haven't really released anything noteworthy in years.

Unfortunately Jason says we can't change those pictures until the new site launches and we have no idea when that's going to happen.

And I disagree, both New Wave and White Crosses are awesome records. Reinventing Axl Rose is by far my least favourite AM! record and I don't get why a number of people worship it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests