Username
Password
Against Me! News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 49.
10:46 AM on 05/02/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
As sad as it would be to see AM! go, it would be cool if this album is awesome and it's their swan song. And it's not like she'll stop putting out/playing music. I could see her going the Andrew McMahon route

Agreed. I'm glad that she actually admits that it would be ridiculous to carry on otherwise, unlike Sum 41 who are obviously continuing on without Stevo and Dave. It may be the end of the band, but it won't be the end of Laura Jane Grace.
10:54 AM on 05/02/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Would it be possible to update the AM! photo? Weird seeing it with Tom as the singer.

Anyways, Against Me! should break up. They haven't really released anything noteworthy in years.
11:11 AM on 05/02/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Would it be possible to update the AM! photo? Weird seeing it with Tom as the singer.

Anyways, Against Me! should break up. They haven't really released anything noteworthy in years.

Unfortunately Jason says we can't change those pictures until the new site launches and we have no idea when that's going to happen.

And I disagree, both New Wave and White Crosses are awesome records. Reinventing Axl Rose is by far my least favourite AM! record and I don't get why a number of people worship it.
11:12 AM on 05/02/13
georgedcc
User Info.
That'd be a shame if AM! are done after this album. Hopefully they go out with a bang.
11:37 AM on 05/02/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Really sad news, Andrew will be missed. Looks like Transgender Dysphoria Blues will be the last AM! record as well, which is sort of sad. I've honestly enjoyed everything they've done over the years.
This really excited still
12:14 PM on 05/02/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Transgender Dysporia Blues is turning into the next Chineese Democracy =(
12:20 PM on 05/02/13
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Tough loss for AM! and I hope they can find a steady bass player for at least the album touring cycle.
12:28 PM on 05/02/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Wow, my friend is going to be destroyed as he's a huge AM! fan. Didn't their drummer leave awhile ago? I know he wasn't the original drummer, but it does seem like this record is a little plagued right now.
12:55 PM on 05/02/13
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
sad day. I will spin some AM! in your honor Andrew
01:17 PM on 05/02/13
lightcollapse
on the edge of summer
User Info.
man, with their highest profile release coming out soon, too. hopefully they'll still tour after it's released
01:53 PM on 05/02/13
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
maybe if they actually just put the record out instead of re-recording and reworking it for the past year and a half. granted, i know a lot has happened since then, but good songs are good songs. even the acoustic versions of transgender and black me out were 110% superior to ANYthing on white crosses.
01:58 PM on 05/02/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
maybe if they actually just put the record out instead of re-recording and reworking it for the past year and a half. granted, i know a lot has happened since then, but good songs are good songs. even the acoustic versions of transgender and black me out were 110% superior to ANYthing on white crosses.
yeah, but you don't want them releasing something their not 100% proud of. I'd rather be patient and hear the record they want us to hear...even if it takes a little longer.
02:00 PM on 05/02/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
How dare they want to put out the best possible piece of art they can make! They should just slap it together and throw it out instead! You're right! Gosh, those ridiculous people.
02:03 PM on 05/02/13
Nad
I'm not eating racist salad!
User Info.
Unfortunately Jason says we can't change those pictures until the new site launches and we have no idea when that's going to happen.

And I disagree, both New Wave and White Crosses are awesome records. Reinventing Axl Rose is by far my least favourite AM! record and I don't get why a number of people worship it.
I agree, I like New Wave and White Crosses the most.

Bummer. It does sound like they will possibly break up after this album.
02:06 PM on 05/02/13
Nad
I'm not eating racist salad!
User Info.
yeah, but you don't want them releasing something their not 100% proud of. I'd rather be patient and hear the record they want us to hear...even if it takes a little longer.
And people will complain because it sounds rushed.
Like you said, it's better that they take their time and release something that they are proud of.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests