Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 123.
03:01 PM on 05/05/13
Smash Adams
Ain't no thing like me, except me
User Info.
Hey Andrew you were great on Friday, when doing this tour do you feel like you're approaching the songs the way Joey did or trying to do them as Andrew W.K. songs or both?
trinamcc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Andrew Are you ever coming back to Canada? Specifically saskatchewan?
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Andrew! So excited you're here on the site, I've been meaning to have you do a chat for awhile now. I'm gonna try my hardest to travel to Seattle, WA to interview you once again, and hopefully have the LEGENDARY Marky Ramone join us as well. I hear the Blitzkrieg shows have been nothing short of incredible.

Plus, we gotta eat Taco Bell, mmmmmmmmmmmm....
Thank you, Jake!!! It would be awesome to party with you in Seattle! The shows with Marky have been mind-blowing for me. I'm still processing the whole experience - can't really believe it's all happening. This Tuesday we fly to Europe for our next run of shows. TACO BELL IS GOD.
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Thanks for taking the time to do this, man. Now let's talk about being fresh and sexy and the wipes required to do it.
03:02 PM on 05/05/13
seeunext2sday
\m/ \m/
User Info.
long live the porty chat!
HOOOOOOOOD!!! Long time no see!!
andrewwkparty
User Info.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! HAPPY BDAY AWK!!
Thank you, 2sday! And thank you for the awesome vibes in your profile picture! Your ongoing support and belief in me and our party means a lot! THANK YOU!
seeunext2sday
\m/ \m/
User Info.
AWK, have you had any awesome presents yet?
03:04 PM on 05/05/13
trinamcc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Andrew Are you ever coming back to Canada?
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Hey Andrew you were great on Friday, when doing this tour do you feel like you're approaching the songs the way Joey did or trying to do them as Andrew W.K. songs or both?
Thank you so much for coming to the NYC show on Friday, Smash!!! I'm just trying to sing these songs as best as I can!!! There have never been better songs written in the history of the world than Ramones songs, and I'm just giving everything I can to the words, melodies, and rhythms. IT'S ALL PARTY MUSIC!
andrewwkparty
User Info.
AWK, have you had any awesome presents yet?
I HAD A BEEF STEAK!!! It was party.
emokid9963
User Info.
Hey! I'm thinking of seeing you in Jacksonville! What music are you playing on the solo tour? Just curious! Hope we can party!!!!!!
03:05 PM on 05/05/13
seeunext2sday
\m/ \m/
User Info.
Thank you, 2sday! And thank you for the awesome vibes in your profile picture! Your ongoing support and belief in me and our party means a lot! THANK YOU!
Cheers AWK, your music & vibes mean more than a lot to me & my Party Herd, can't wait to see you & Marky R in October, bringing my 2 eldest to the gig for their Birthday present
03:06 PM on 05/05/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
BY THE WAY... here's additional proof that this is me really partying here with you:
twitpic.com/coin9t

AND... http://twitter.com/AndrewWK/status/331166399823233028
jamierose
User Info.
Andrew, first of all it is an honour to talk to the man who invented partying. Second of all, when you were detonating Glasgow with party last year I'm sure you said something about a new album....what's the scoop with that?
tr077
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Andrew !

I want to thank you for the awesome two shows that you played in Stockholm, Sweden! I met you once in 2009, and it was the best day ever! Are you ever coming back to Stockholm ? I would love to meet you again in person!!
Party Hard!

Sincerely Joanna
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News