Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 123
04:06 PM on 05/05/13
trinamcc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Happy Early Birthday Andrew, Hope all is well with your shows with Marky. I still wished you could come to Canada.
04:06 PM on 05/05/13
PunkRawkStitch
User Info.
Andrew, you have been one of my hero's recently! I love you're attitude about life! My question: If you could be any animal for a day what would it be and why. btw, *lots of hugs* haha
04:07 PM on 05/05/13
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.
BY THE WAY... here's additional proof that this is me really partying here with you:
twitpic.com/coin9t

AND... http://twitter.com/AndrewWK/status/331166399823233028
Great, now folks are gonna ask you "Tits or GTFO"
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Hey! I'm thinking of seeing you in Jacksonville! What music are you playing on the solo tour? Just curious! Hope we can party!!!!!!
Hey, Emokid!!! Thank you in advance for coming to the Jacksonville party! I'm really looking forward to that one. It's been too long since I've partied in Jacksonville with just my keyboard! I'll be playing lots of the songs from my three main albums and also some made up stuff and some party jams and sing-a-longs! It's a night of us hanging out in a room and rocking out as hard as we can!
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
he's really real. here's proof.

04:09 PM on 05/05/13
emokid9963
User Info.
Hey, Emokid!!! Thank you in advance for coming to the Jacksonville party! I'm really looking forward to that one. It's been too long since I've partied in Jacksonville with just my keyboard! I'll be playing lots of the songs from my three main albums and also some made up stuff and some party jams and sing-a-longs! It's a night of us hanging out in a room and rocking out as hard as we can!
Awesome! I think I will make the treck with the girlfriend! I see there are tickets for meet and greet before and after the show. Should be exciting!
trinamcc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Typical, questions asked and no answers. Just like the live party chats before that site got shutdown
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Andrew, first of all it is an honour to talk to the man who invented partying. Second of all, when you were detonating Glasgow with party last year I'm sure you said something about a new album....what's the scoop with that?
Thanks so much for being here, Jamie! And thank you for being Glasgow for our special 10th anniversary show! That was an amazing night - the greatest Scotland show we ever had, for sure.

I've been working on a new rock 'n' roll party album for almost the last 3 years. I'm really hoping to finish recording it this fall and winter. I'm super, duper excited about the songs and everything that's building up with it.

There's a lot of exciting announcements coming for this year and the next. Stay tuned for TONS more face-melting party adventures together!
MichaelHood
User Info.
cunt!

hey andrew, why do you have two birthdays?
andrewwkparty
User Info.
he's really real. here's proof.

That's actually not me. It's just a picture of me!
Musicdude21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Party hard andrew wk
04:10 PM on 05/05/13
CGarnsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Andrew!
I'm really excited to see you at Bledfest coming up! I really want to know about a previous performance at the Gathering of the Juggalos a few years back... Your line "This is for you!" is a staple in the community of juggalos now. Did you purposely go out there trying to see if you could get ejected from the stage? I thought it was epic and was partying hard when you came out (and not like a idiot some juggalos are)!
04:11 PM on 05/05/13
Musicdude21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
happy birthday andrew W.K. Party on
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
User Info.
Dear Andrew W.K.,

Are you a big dog or the biggest dog
andrewwkparty
User Info.
cunt!

hey andrew, why do you have two birthdays?
It's a bit of a long story, but it has to do with some personal experiences I had back in 2005. I actually have three birthday's technically. I'll hopefully rack up a few more! BIRTHDAYS ARE AUTOMATIC PARTIES!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos