Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Strange Vacation Is In Its Own Personal Hell

Posted by: Christian Wagner (05/06/13)
Strange Vacation released a new song called "My Own Personal Hell." Listen to it in the replies. You can pre-order the band's new album here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
10:53 AM on 05/06/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
11:24 AM on 05/06/13
MrDelux
User Info.
So fantastic. They are so talented.
11:46 AM on 05/06/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Bummed this didn't go up last night. Will listen once I get home. Expecting something different based on their tweets.
03:13 PM on 05/06/13
AlexJLow
User Info.
So amazing as per usual. Does anyone know if we get all these songs if we pre-ordered the record?
03:21 PM on 05/06/13
markwarren
User Info.
there is a package. we pressing a real small amount of #STRANGESUNDAYS DIGIPACKS FOR FANS OF THESE SONGS.
03:21 PM on 05/06/13
markwarren
User Info.
SOMEONE ON AP CHANGE MY BAND NAME!
03:22 PM on 05/06/13
markwarren
User Info.
Bummed this didn't go up last night. Will listen once I get home. Expecting something different based on their tweets.
SORRY DUDE I KNOW! IT WASNT READY. WE HAD TO RE DO SOME VERSES. BUT YEAH ITS GOT A DIFFERENT SONIC VIBE. PUT SOME DISTORTION ON THE BASS. GRITTIER SOUND. AT LEAST WE THINK. WHAT THE FUCK DO WE KNOW?!?!?!?!?!
03:50 PM on 05/06/13
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
I walk around singing "Just Sing" ALL the time, & after this song, I'm definitely looking forward to this album!
04:43 PM on 05/06/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
SORRY DUDE I KNOW! IT WASNT READY. WE HAD TO RE DO SOME VERSES. BUT YEAH ITS GOT A DIFFERENT SONIC VIBE. PUT SOME DISTORTION ON THE BASS. GRITTIER SOUND. AT LEAST WE THINK. WHAT THE FUCK DO WE KNOW?!?!?!?!?!
Hahaha I love the all caps and this song! The distorted/fuzz bass tone is what's up. Stoked for you guys! Can't wait to get my package. Couple questions real quick: 1) Did you have any interaction with Paul Leavitt when mixing and if so, how was it? 2) Any plans to tour at least in the midwest? Thanks for answering my question about the shirts on Facebook too!
05:38 PM on 05/06/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
Also, where the heck is xName Takenx?!?
08:07 PM on 05/06/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
do not care. take your sweet fucking time with these songs. every single one is gold.
08:08 PM on 05/06/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
Also, where the heck is xName Takenx?!?
lol, i was waiting on you dude!

yea, definitely like the change on this one. I usually get afraid of bands that mix it up, but they always seem to do a sick job!
04:13 AM on 05/07/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
I think this is my favorite one so far. Great job lads!
04:58 AM on 05/07/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
lol, i was waiting on you dude!

yea, definitely like the change on this one. I usually get afraid of bands that mix it up, but they always seem to do a sick job!
Haha I knew you would show up sooner or later! This song and Direction are my favorites so far. For real, though this project needs to get fully funded. These guys definitely deserve it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests