AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Lydia News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Lydia Drops Off Remaining Tour Dates

Posted by - 08:05 PM on 05/07/08
Lydia has posted a blog saying that they will be unable to finish the rest of their dates with Brighten but will be posting a live set on bamboozletv.com within the next couple weeks.
Message From The BandDear friends, I'm SO sad to announce that we will not be playing the rest of the dates posted for the Brighten tour. We were lucky enough to make it through the entire bamboozle roadshow tour & bamboozle festivals this year with just one van breakdown, but unfortunately after making it this far its back giving us trouble again, not allowing us to continue the last few days of this tour. BUT with that said, we are currently headed to the Stone Pony in NJ to do a live taping TONIGHT of our entire set that we had planned to play on the rest of this tour. So even though we can't make it out to your city, you will atleast be able to view the set online through bamboozle TV & other websites within the next couple weeks. Its the least we could do last minute. So again, we are so sorry, but please stay tuned & check out the live show in a couple days as well as tour dates for later this summer.

lydia.

Submitted by zeropunk16

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35
08:08 PM on 05/07/08
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
its great to see bands giving back even when they're facing some sort of roadblock (no pun intended).
Lydia continues to amaze me.. both musically, and how they want to give back to their fans even when they're facing some sort of dilemna's.
Much props to them.
08:10 PM on 05/07/08
AtlanticRadio
Toaster Oven, You're the Oneeeee
User Info.
I want them to headline.
08:15 PM on 05/07/08
stickfigures
User Info.
Well that's sad but I'm extremely happy because I would have had to miss their show anyways. I like brighten but I've seen them a million times and sometimes they get old.
08:22 PM on 05/07/08
sheisarebel
Dee
User Info.
That's a bummer. But at least they'll be able to do the taping to make up for it. More people need to buy their albums, merch, and concert tickets so they can upgrade to a tour bus. Hopefully, that won't break down too easily.
08:24 PM on 05/07/08
anamericangod
User Info.
Is there any way I can donate to them to help out?
08:27 PM on 05/07/08
lovekillsgirl
is a real girl
User Info.
that really sucks,
i'm really starting to get into them
08:30 PM on 05/07/08
WaltWizzle
Frequent Lurker
User Info.
They might want to start checking what they say a couple of times before they post something. "I'm SO sad to announce that we will be playing the rest of the dates posted for the Brighten tour." Anyways, great band.
08:33 PM on 05/07/08
WaltWizzle
Frequent Lurker
User Info.
Is there any way I can donate to them to help out?
Good idea. I'd be happy to chip in a few. By the way, my friend said that there is a Butch show in Atl soon. Have you heard anything about this? I think he's full of shit.
08:35 PM on 05/07/08
anamericangod
User Info.
Good idea. I'd be happy to chip in a few. By the way, my friend said that there is a Butch show in Atl soon. Have you heard anything about this? I think he's full of shit.

Butch is singing 1 song as part of a fundraiser at Smith's Olde Bar. Other than that, nothing as far as I know.
08:58 PM on 05/07/08
PancakeNips
User Info.
they're really good live too, i'm glad i got to see them when i did.
09:05 PM on 05/07/08
amorning_ofsleep
Drink 23 more
User Info.
They might want to start checking what they say a couple of times before they post something. "I'm SO sad to announce that we will be playing the rest of the dates posted for the Brighten tour." Anyways, great band.

Haha, that's actually my fault. I forgot the 'not' when I typed it.
09:21 PM on 05/07/08
dannyclv147
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
User Info.
I saw them at bamboozle. They were just awesome BTW Stone Pony is ten minutes away from my house and all i have to say is WTF!!!! If I knew they were playing there i would have been the first one there. =( So lame
09:51 PM on 05/07/08
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
10:07 PM on 05/07/08
failingwithease
User Info.
I'm glad I didn't buy tickets for tomorrow's show then. Jesus. Ohio and Lydia are not friends.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos