Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
07:17 PM on 05/08/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fantastic song. Hope Frank does a lot of videos for album because there are so many single worthy songs (Recovery, Plain Sailing Weather sort of and nw Te Way I Tend To Be).
07:19 PM on 05/08/13
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
Fantastic song. Hope Frank does a lot of videos for album because there are so many single worthy songs (Recovery, Plain Sailing Weather sort of and nw Te Way I Tend To Be).
Well, he's already got one for Recovery. It's a pretty neat video if you haven't seen it.
07:25 PM on 05/08/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, he's already got one for Recovery. It's a pretty neat video if you haven't seen it.

I meant he had already done three, and I forgot about Four Simple Words, so four. Hope he keeps them coming.
11:20 PM on 05/08/13
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
Best song on the album.
Yep. Funny thing, too; I predicted my girlfriend would break off our relationship the day this video was to be released, and she did. So now I get to live vicariously through the bridge of the song with even more intensity, haha.
11:49 PM on 05/08/13
vivatoto56
EB was left out
User Info.
Best song on the album.
yuuup
03:29 AM on 05/09/13
creativemind
every planet we reach is dead
User Info.
I don't know if it's because I discovered Frank Turner later in his career or what but I thought 'England Keep my Bones' was his best album... Until Tape Deck Hearts came out! I hear a lot of negative comments about this new album but I think it is one of the best pieces of music I've heard in a long long time! I love this new album, it will most definitely make my top 10 AOTY, I hope other people feel the same.
I agree!
06:06 AM on 05/09/13
Skreech
User Info.
I don't know if it's because I discovered Frank Turner later in his career or what but I thought 'England Keep my Bones' was his best album... Until Tape Deck Hearts came out! I hear a lot of negative comments about this new album but I think it is one of the best pieces of music I've heard in a long long time! I love this new album, it will most definitely make my top 10 AOTY, I hope other people feel the same.
Number one so far for me. I completely love it.
09:23 AM on 05/09/13
don't fret
When In Rome
User Info.
this guy is gonna blow up
11:56 AM on 05/09/13
yufli
...rook takes knight
User Info.
I got into this dude when I first heard his song I Am Disappeared and I think his best song is maybe that one, or I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous or Long Live the Queen... Tape Deck Heart had to grow on me. The first few listens I didn't like it as much as I was hoping I would, but now I really like most of it; the first half of it is incredible and this song is the biggest "hit" song that I can think of from it.
03:33 PM on 05/09/13
irememberhallow
User Info.
This was a real good song. I haven't heard anything off of this album.
07:39 AM on 05/10/13
JoeFCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't get over how beautiful this album is. I love the video.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests