AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
08:22 PM on 05/08/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Ya know for someone who says fuck the haters he sure like sto egg on his "haters". Also I love how he goes well everyone hangs out like its high school. The jocks are the straight edge hardcore bands an the dorks are like the Pop punk bands....And yet all these bands get along with each other. I kinda feel bad for his badmates becuase while they are trying to make friends with other bands he is going to be starting wars. ALSO I really can't wait for the amount of shit Fronz from Attila says about Ronnie on stage. While I'm no longer a fan of the dudes band I'm a fan of him an how much shit he will talk about Ronnie on stage. The part that made me laugh the most is when he went well I don't listen to anything out right now coz it sucks. Huh thats funny because what your band just dropped is pretty high on the suck factor.
08:24 PM on 05/08/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
His favorite rappers are Eminem, Dr. Dre, and Lil Wayne? Oh yeah, the guy's been into hip hop since he was shittin' in Pampers alright.

I'm gonna predict that Ronnie will get in at least one fist fight with a respectable artist this year. I'd love to see one of the dudes from Attila knock this loser out.
Smart money is on Fronz to just be high a fuck an drop Ronnie
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums