AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27
09:24 PM on 05/08/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
His favorite rappers are Eminem, Dr. Dre, and Lil Wayne? Oh yeah, the guy's been into hip hop since he was shittin' in Pampers alright.

I'm gonna predict that Ronnie will get in at least one fist fight with a respectable artist this year. I'd love to see one of the dudes from Attila knock this loser out.
Smart money is on Fronz to just be high a fuck an drop Ronnie
12:15 AM on 05/09/13
George_mm
Seaworld or go the fuck home
User Info.
I think he squashed it with atilla
What was the beef with Atilla?
04:50 AM on 05/09/13
knoxvillee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Part from Ronnie, the other members in the band seems pretty cool.
09:00 AM on 05/09/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
What was the beef with Atilla?

Just some twitter/Instagram shit talking between Fronz and Ronnie
09:46 AM on 05/09/13
yeahdude
User Info.
Ok so when his music career inevitably ends in 2-5 years and no one gives a fuck, what kind of job can someone with hideous tattoos all over his fucking head get?
10:25 AM on 05/09/13
ARo2431
User Info.
Ok so when his music career inevitably ends in 2-5 years and no one gives a fuck, what kind of job can someone with hideous tattoos all over his fucking head get?

Maybe a garbage man. Trash picking up trash.
11:18 AM on 05/09/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
What a douche. I feel sorry for the rest of the band members.
01:06 PM on 05/09/13
themakebelieve
still the sky's limit
User Info.
haha, how can one have a "feud" with another band...that just doesn't make sense to me....Ronnie Radke is a 29 year old man, how can one not have grown out of "feuds" by that age? and what can possibly start a feud anyway? "you don't like my music, orrrr we didnt get along on a national tour because i have addiction issues and you dont care, therefore i want to see you 'face to face' so i can pull a high school move and stand tall while there are 300 other people around, knowing darn well nothing is going to happen". sounds like a solid summer plan there. i do see the draw to his persona by all the middle school/high school kids: he's mysterious and dangerous, in a very subdued, entertainment value sort of way. but i still find it very sad that he is any sort of role model at all. he also has a striking resemblance to Chris "birdman" Andersen of the Miami Heat.

i also hope those other bands that he is "feuding" with don't mention him or his band at all...that just feeds into the hype and will keep falling in reverse "relevant" for more time than i'd care to hear about them. granted, it is like a train wreck: you may not want to look, but you just can't look away. only thing i can do in this case that quells that idea is to not purchase anything FIR related.

and yes, the drummer seems like the only normal, stand up guy in the band. i guess that's what u get with paid-to-play musicians...theyre not friends, so why would they have similar personalities?
02:56 PM on 05/09/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Yeahh i couldn't really tell the way Ronnie worded it. I know he's got a feud with Attila and ISS, so idk. I was gonna say, Silverstein are from Canada! You must be a piece of shit to have Canadian guys pissed at you! lol
if they did have one i don't believe they do anymore. they seemed to be pretty friendly to each other on twitter a few weeks ago. i actually think he was naming off bands he wanted to see then threw in i see stars bein a smart ass. but i still don't get the warped interview when they are literally playing 16 dates on an all summer long tour. would have rather heard an interview saying the new album is no reflection of the lead single lol. i gotta say tho i do enjoy that chorus.
03:10 PM on 05/09/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Maybe a garbage man. Trash picking up trash.
garbage men actually get paid pretty decent money.
06:00 PM on 05/09/13
ARo2431
User Info.
garbage men actually get paid pretty decent money.

Never said they didn't but it's one of the only jobs he could get looking like that.
02:08 PM on 05/10/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
I like how he says 'All I like is rap' then lists 5 or 6 non rappers he wants to see

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos