Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
01:12 PM on 05/09/13
Dbollus
djdbollus.tumblr.com
User Info.
Last Resort is dope and I always thought it would make a great hardcore cover... this however is not what I had in mind.
01:18 PM on 05/09/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Shitty cover of a shitty song by a shitty band.

Seems about right.
No idea who this band is, but it's hard to argue with this.
01:48 PM on 05/09/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
I want a receipt.
01:56 PM on 05/09/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
The original is OK for what it is (I remember thinking it was extra cool there was a Blink-182 poster in the music video when I was a kid) but this cover is awful.
02:14 PM on 05/09/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Shitty cover of a shitty song by a shitty band.

Seems about right.
i would disagree sir. i enjoy some p roach. put on a really good show live when i have seen them. will always be a fan of them, but this cover is no good.
02:37 PM on 05/09/13
ttttonyTM
Full time sarcastic asshole.
User Info.
jesus titfucking christ this is terrible. I mean, the original was horrible in it's own, but it should win grammy's compared to this trash. clearly they wrote a song, had no idea how to write lyrics for it, and just "covered" this.
03:29 PM on 05/09/13
brennanisarealboy
User Info.
Gift Giver as a band really isn't all bad... This cover is fairly bad... but their original stuff isn't. Minus the lyrics I really can't take the lyrics serious at times. /subjective

Really surprised this even got submitted considering they're just starting out as a band and barely any following as far as I know.
04:58 PM on 05/09/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
This cover sucked.

Regarding Papa Roach though, they're an amazing live band. Their albums can be hit-and-miss, but they've definitely had some absolute jams out over the years (and their newest one seems to be a return to form). I didn't fully appreciate them until I saw them opening for Avenged Sevenfold. Jacoby and the band are absolutely spot-on and a lot of fun.
08:17 AM on 05/10/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
jesus titfucking christ this is terrible. I mean, the original was horrible in it's own, but it should win grammy's compared to this trash. clearly they wrote a song, had no idea how to write lyrics for it, and just "covered" this.
Apparently they have been NOMINATED for Grammy's. Haha

Grammy Awards
2001Papa RoachBest New ArtistNominated
2001"Broken Home"Best Music Video, Short FormNominated
This cover sucked.

Regarding Papa Roach though, they're an amazing live band. Their albums can be hit-and-miss, but they've definitely had some absolute jams out over the years (and their newest one seems to be a return to form). I didn't fully appreciate them until I saw them opening for Avenged Sevenfold. Jacoby and the band are absolutely spot-on and a lot of fun.

Yeah, I listened to them in 8th grade when the album with Last Resort came out, but quickly fell away from the band and hadn't listened to anything since, but I watched this little hour special on them from Guitar Center Sessions or something like that on tv last week and their performances were spot on. I don't listen to them on record, but now, I wouldn't be opposed to watching them live
08:25 AM on 05/10/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
uh that was bad

anyway that record with Last Resort and that one song Sum 41 ripped a riff off was good back in the day. haven't followed anything they did (Time And Time Again was a good song though) since but i've always heard good things from their shows.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos