AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Contest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Contest: Make Do And Mend/Cheap Girls Ticket Giveaway

Posted by - 03:49 PM on 05/09/13
This week I have two pairs of tickets to giveaway to the date of your choice on the upcoming Make Do And Mend and Cheap Girls' tour this summer. I'm giving away the second pair today - all you have to do is tell me what your favorite song off of MDAM's Everything You Ever Loved is and why and I'll choose a winner at random later this afternoon. If you don't win today, don't fret - I have four more pairs to give away over the course of the next few weeks.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
03:53 PM on 05/09/13
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
Gonna have to say "Stay In The Sun"

Edit: Shit, I'm supposed to say why...uhm. I like when the trees keep rain from falling down on me.
03:54 PM on 05/09/13
AtTheEquinox
User Info.
Disassemble because of the intensity in the line "It's getting harder to breathe"
04:02 PM on 05/09/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Stay In the Sun. The first time I heard this song, it instantly became my favorite of the album. It starts off a bit mellow before the chorus picks up that just asks to be screamed... "You can click your heels untll you wear holes in the floor/And realize that no place feels like home anymore"
04:15 PM on 05/09/13
a3s1g1
User Info.
Probably Disassemble, because it was the first song I heard from them (probably through this site) and it really made me dig their sound.
04:33 PM on 05/09/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
"stay in the sun." that second prechorus is too true.
04:33 PM on 05/09/13
snlambert
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
St. Anne. It's really different from anything they've ever done, and I think it exemplifies how much they've matured as a band. The lyrics are incredible as well, and totally relatable.
05:16 PM on 05/09/13
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.
"Lucky" because this song exposed to the band. Fun guitar lines to play to as well.
05:50 PM on 05/09/13
TWY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Desert Lily. I relate to the lyrics in that song the most out of all the songs they've released and is my most revisited song by them. It also helped me get into their other releases.
06:07 PM on 05/09/13
mrobles
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Drown in it. The song is amazing, but adding Brian and Beth Eichelbergers' string arrangement makes it one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
07:51 PM on 05/09/13
mikeyg003
@mikegiannotti95
User Info.
St. Anne. I could listen to that song for hours on end, and that chorus has all of the feels. Close second would be Drown In It because I love strings so much.
08:31 AM on 05/10/13
absolution
User Info.
my favorite song is "i'mnotgoingtojinxthisbecausethelas ttimeiwonhurricanesandyhitNYCandFSF nevercameback"
01:42 PM on 05/10/13
jornor
RVA
User Info.
TL......Describes my life. I'm from Richmond and roadtripped to Baltimore in March 2011 just to see Balance & Composure and MDAM opened (I had never heard of them) and when they played TL it blew me away and basically describes my life. Here's the video I took at that show

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos