AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 21 posts
04:19 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
I don't think he did it. I think his wife just made shit up so she can get back at him . Funny she wanted a divorce just because the guy wants to workout... Be careful who you marry lol.
04:19 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Wife seems like a B&%%%
04:42 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
What a dumb shit. I don't normally comment on idiotic posts but this pisses me off. Victim blaming at its absolute worst.
Shut up with that crap.. So the woman is always the victim then just because??? She can say he hit her to get away .. not being true yet he will get arrested. If you were ever false blamed for something you would know how that feels. The whole divorce reasons sound phony alot of missing information. Why would his bail be 20 million also??? Really think about that before you play MR Post corrector.
04:46 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
What the fuck hitting someone and putting a hit out on someone's life are two completely different and still totally awful things to do.
Has he been found guilty??? We don't know what was said in the recording and was problably misunderstood. He most likely was angry and said something in reaction but everyone takes everything literally.. It's also awful to judge someone based on accusations only.
04:51 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
What are you, fucking stupid? They have a god damn RECORDING of him trying to hire an undercover cop to kill his wife. It's not like his wife made the accusation and the DA is electing to prosecute on good faith.
They have a recording sure but what was said is what counts.. we don't know that for sure and haven't heard the other side of it. You can't decide what it is, you just as i am are making assumptions. Innocent till proven guilty!!
04:57 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Thanks for taking the time for making a meme lameass. You people spend way too much time on the internet and if he is proven innocent then you will look like more than Morons. I can say my thoughts if i want.. didn't ask anyone to reply get over it lol.
05:06 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
xjdizzle is proof that sometimes users should be banned on account of pure stupidity.
It's also pure stupidity to take so much to heart in a web forum. I'm not the one on trial but he's not gulity yet . And i'm so heartbroken if i get banned... Get real! opinions are opinions one is never right.
05:19 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Opinions can be right if they're based in reality. Such as my 'opinion' that you resorted to sexism and victim-shaming in defense of some guy who doesn't know you exist.
I wasn't trying to be sexist. It just seems that before anyone said anything about the details in the case.. everybody jumped to say he should rot in jail and so on. If it was the other way around i don't think that would be. Everyone assumed since she left him he automatically is likely to harm is ex. If he is guilty then he should have been been more careful with his temper.
05:22 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
DAMN I AM BEGINNING TO THINK XJDIZZLE PUT OUT A HIT ON DUDE'S WIFE TOO
Oh totally man! I guess i shouldn't get into weights if i get married then because a divorce will happen.
05:23 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Literally no one in this thread has said that he deserves to rot in jail.
Not on here but on other sites
05:31 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Can someone say "set-up" .. wuh ohhhh.

Seriously though, about the gym thing.. if it's true that she was pissed at him for being obsessed with working out , then she's kind of an idiot. then again, he's a bigger idiot if he's (actually) considering killing her. haha.

someone said 'roids, but really..As I Lay Dying is sponsored by one of the biggest sports supp companies in the industry. that's pretty awesome.
That's exactly what i thought! But everybody jumped on me over my take on it. If he is gulity then he is an idiot there are many other females he can marry out there. I just read about the divorce , it just sounded very dumb. Did not sound like she did anything for him to want to hire a hitman. Just weird
05:32 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
It's her decision to get divorced, not yours. She can make that decision based on reasons she chooses.
If you were married 8 years and your wife was very dedicated to Yoga and was a Model then you would part ways?
05:39 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
THAT's the takeaway if he's guilty?

WTF.
He could have said he wanted his wife dead as an overreaction over something even if he was that pissed you don't go telling other people that because somebody is going to take it literally even if you did not mean it. It's like saying I got a "bomb" in public some may not think you are serious but others will. If he did plot this he could have just walked away and took his anger out in a different way. No one's perfect.
05:42 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Deputy District Attorney Claudia Grasso, who had asked for bail as high as $20 million, told the judge that the couple’s relationship suffered a major blow in August of last year when Tim Lambesis was on tour with his band. He sent an email to his wife saying he no longer loved her and did not want to be with her anymore.

He also wrote in the email that he no longer believed in God, the prosecutor said.

The wife learned that Lambesis had been having affairs with other women. She filed for divorce in September, citing “irreconcilable differences” and alleging that her husband had become obsessed with bodybuilding and going to the gym. She said in court documents that she was concerned about her husband’s ability to care for their children.
So why in the hell would he want to put a hit on her??? If he obviously wanted to leave her. That's where i'm getting at.
05:50 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
I dunno - I'm sure we'll find out in the coming weeks. Maybe he just really hated her and wanted her gone?
Yeah that's really weird.. If anything i feel it would be her who would be the angry one for him cheating. This is confusing but if he really did plan that then he must have gone insane.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos