Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts.
04:19 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Still have no idea what to do with this.
But, fans have come back to bands for weirder stuff.
04:20 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't think he did it. I think his wife just made shit up so she can get back at him . Funny she wanted a divorce just because the guy wants to workout... Be careful who you marry lol.
So...you're basing this off of...lyrics?
04:48 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shut up with that crap.. So the woman is always the victim then just because??? She can say he hit her to get away .. not being true yet he will get arrested. If you were ever false blamed for something you would know how that feels. The whole divorce reasons sound phony alot of missing information. Why would his bail be 20 million also??? Really think about that before you play MR Post corrector.
Dude.
Your knowledge on this case: one article, that you read, that our site linked you to. You're not remotely qualified to speculate or comment on this.
And new reports say a recording of Tim negotiating the hit exists.
So just be quiet.
04:58 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They have a recording sure but what was said is what counts.. we don't know that for sure and haven't heard the other side of it. You can't decide what it is, you just as i am are making assumptions. Innocent till proven guilty!!
Dude, don't worry - your collection of every As I Lay Dying T-Shirt since Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes will go UP in value!
05:13 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's also pure stupidity to take so much to heart in a web forum. I'm not the one on trial but he's not gulity yet . And i'm so heartbroken if i get banned... Get real! opinions are opinions one is never right.
An opinion can ABSOLUTELY be wrong. Yours IS wrong, because you're basing it on absolutely nothing.
What psychological evidence do you have regarding either party involved?
What physical evidence do you have?

It's not even an opinion - it's random fanboy nonsense.
05:28 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Everyone, stop quoting the troll.
05:36 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's exactly what i thought! But everybody jumped on me over my take on it. If he is gulity then he is an idiot there are many other females he can marry out there. I just read about the divorce , it just sounded very dumb. Did not sound like she did anything for him to want to hire a hitman. Just weird
...what did you read about their divorce?

Two lines of text?
05:45 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So why in the hell would he want to put a hit on her??? If he obviously wanted to leave her. That's where i'm getting at.
Dude, relax. What is the point of you speculating when they're saying they have completely damning evidence against him?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests