Password
Legal News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 165.
01:39 PM on 05/10/13
soadjaeger
User Info.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/...esis/206850161

1. Dig the close-up shot of his crotch.
2. He has to be incredibly stupid; asking some random guy he met at his gym if he knows anyone who could kill his wife and then meeting up with someone called 'Red' (who is totally not a cop), and giving him a thousand dollars to kill his wife...
He's showing zero emotion
01:49 PM on 05/10/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Exactly! It can be the other way around too. No one in this forum knows anything for sure because they are only basing things of the allegations against Tim. Set- ups have happened before but people act like they never do and believe everything the media tells them. We won't know until all evidence is set and done and right now it seems very one-sided.
Then why can you call the wife a "bitch"?
02:45 PM on 05/10/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Wow, this is just unbelievable. For years this guy has been seen as a decent, humble musician and decent Christian, and now this. Just unbelievable.
08:35 PM on 05/10/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
This story is so fucked. So much evidence points to this being true, yet Tim has always appeared to be a good guy. It's a shame that he cracked; he was a big influence to a lot of people. He really fucked over the rest of his band too.
This. Had this not happened AILD would have went down as not only one of the few metalcore bands to achieve true international success but to have been led by such a positive, well meaning, individual who actually practiced what he preached. Regardless of how this turns out, I think the band can't survive from this. If Tim is guilty then despite the rest of the band being talented, their will be no reason to continue on.

I'm especially depressed to hear that he gave up on his faith. How is anyone supposed to look up to others these days when the strongest examples of good role models and believers just fucking renounce their beliefs at a whim?
10:18 PM on 05/10/13
halfeaten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol he can make money back alot quicker than me or you can he's in a fairly famous band and has plenty of connections. Even if he lost money.. he would still be well off. To me that's a stupid motive in his case if it is true.

You're amazing.

His money and connections have nothing to do with his band.
He's a rich kid, simple as. We're talking millions, millions and millions here. Quite a reason to put a hit out on somebody.

You're completely in the wrong here. It's not "one-sided". The divorce had started and he flipped out as soon as he realized how much she'd get.
11:54 PM on 05/10/13
Teejothy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's what's weird. Tim is the only member of ADM, owns his own studio and produces his own stuff.

Why does he need $60k for that? Was he using the money for something else?

That's what I thought was funny. He needed all that cash to record himself? He said it was for a tour as well, but 60k? I didn't think the other albums were worth the $15.
11:58 PM on 05/10/13
danperez
User Info.
Suppose this so-called undercover detective is paid up, and the estranged wife is actually the mastermind. Because I'm not sure if the rest of America is aware, but Southern California isn't exactly known for honest cops.

Remember Christopher Dorner, the cop killer? Sure Dorner went psycho no doubt, but the reason cannot be overlooked. Police, judges, attorneys here are scumbags, a whole lot of them. That's Southern California for you.

And the voice tape recording? Seriously? I'll settle for video. But voice? Please. I'm a voice actor, and I've heard Tim's talking voice. Imitating his is a beginner's task.

Not saying he's innocent just yet. But if Tim pleaded not guilty, I'm all ears.
12:28 AM on 05/11/13
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
Evidence is pretty damning, apparently the detective was an undercover cop and caught him on tape saying he wanted his wife dead.
03:45 AM on 05/11/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
I don't think he did it. I think his wife just made shit up so she can get back at him . Funny she wanted a divorce just because the guy wants to workout... Be careful who you marry lol.
It doesn't seem like the wife ever had any contact with the undercover officer, whom was a first-hand witness. The guy went up to the officer and asked him to kill her.
03:48 AM on 05/11/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Suppose this so-called undercover detective is paid up, and the estranged wife is actually the mastermind. Because I'm not sure if the rest of America is aware, but Southern California isn't exactly known for honest cops.

Remember Christopher Dorner, the cop killer? Sure Dorner went psycho no doubt, but the reason cannot be overlooked. Police, judges, attorneys here are scumbags, a whole lot of them. That's Southern California for you.

And the voice tape recording? Seriously? I'll settle for video. But voice? Please. I'm a voice actor, and I've heard Tim's talking voice. Imitating his is a beginner's task.

Wow. Nice rationalization.
03:56 AM on 05/11/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Exactly! It can be the other way around too. No one in this forum knows anything for sure because they are only basing things of the allegations against Tim. Set- ups have happened before but people act like they never do and believe everything the media tells them. We won't know until all evidence is set and done and right now it seems very one-sided.
You seem to suggest that the media is wrong because they're so biased. Yet, considering your extremely obvious emotional investment in this, it is very likely you're just as biased as you claim the media is.

Not to mention, these reporters go out of there way to investigate, conduct interviews, and share information (because, you know, it's their job) likely to a much further extent than you have or ever will and you expect us to believe you over them?

Don't make me laugh.
07:44 AM on 05/11/13
Ferrari333SP
User Info.

Think I might be with you on this.
01:19 PM on 05/11/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
You seem to suggest that the media is wrong because they're so biased. Yet, considering your extremely obvious emotional investment in this, it is very likely you're just as biased as you claim the media is.

Not to mention, these reporters go out of there way to investigate, conduct interviews, and share information (because, you know, it's their job) likely to a much further extent than you have or ever will and you expect us to believe you over them?

Don't make me laugh.
Why don't you read what the Attorney had to say about his Tim's wifes brother who is a deputy of the SDPD... Oh that does not seem like a coincidence does it??? Also why would the SDPD ask for his bail so be ridiculously high before anything was concluded ?? It just seems fishy to me, also there are many other sources where to get this information, not one reporter knows everything. So to go into conclusions based on certain reports is dumb is what i'm saying . He is innocent until he is proven guilty and that recording means shit unless he is on video for the record. I never said i knew everything or was there to witness did i??? so stop making assumptions about me.
02:51 PM on 05/11/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Why don't you read what the Attorney had to say about his Tim's wifes brother who is a deputy of the SDPD... Oh that does not seem like a coincidence does it??? Also why would the SDPD ask for his bail so be ridiculously high before anything was concluded ?? It just seems fishy to me, also there are many other sources where to get this information, not one reporter knows everything. So to go into conclusions based on certain reports is dumb is what i'm saying . He is innocent until he is proven guilty and that recording means shit unless he is on video for the record. I never said i knew everything or was there to witness did i??? so stop making assumptions about me.
No, recordings can very much be used in cases.

Also, I'm not sure you know how bail works. Considering his global connections and the seriousness of the accusations, that number isn't extraordinary in any way.
07:53 AM on 05/18/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
It sounds like his defense will be to blame his steroid use.
http://lambgoat.com/news/20444/Tim-L...teroids-blamed
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums