njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
ITT: Some people not understanding how bonds work
04:26 PM on 05/09/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
"citing “irreconcilable differences” and alleging that her husband had become obsessed with bodybuilding and going to the gym."

Roids.
04:31 PM on 05/09/13
alexxxisonfire
OneRecordPerDay.com
User Info.
"citing “irreconcilable differences” and alleging that her husband had become obsessed with bodybuilding and going to the gym."

Roids.
YUP!
04:33 PM on 05/09/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
I don't think he did it. I think his wife just made shit up so she can get back at him . Funny she wanted a divorce just because the guy wants to workout... Be careful who you marry lol.

Wife seems like a B&%%%

What a dumb shit. I don't normally comment on idiotic posts but this pisses me off. Victim blaming at its absolute worst.
04:33 PM on 05/09/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I don't think he did it. I think his wife just made shit up so she can get back at him . Funny she wanted a divorce just because the guy wants to workout... Be careful who you marry lol.
weird that your pinning this on her...
04:34 PM on 05/09/13
positiv-o
User Info.
UPDATE: May 9 at 6:43 p.m. EDT
According to the DA, an audio recording of the transaction between Lambesis and the undercover detective exists and will reportedly come out in the trial.

A preliminary court date has been set for July 10.

http://altpress.com/news/entry/as_i_...tranged_w ife
04:35 PM on 05/09/13
xmtdiablow
User Info.
He should start a Kickstarter.
04:36 PM on 05/09/13
positiv-o
User Info.
04:39 PM on 05/09/13
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
Well that album's totally going to happen now.
04:42 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
What a dumb shit. I don't normally comment on idiotic posts but this pisses me off. Victim blaming at its absolute worst.
Shut up with that crap.. So the woman is always the victim then just because??? She can say he hit her to get away .. not being true yet he will get arrested. If you were ever false blamed for something you would know how that feels. The whole divorce reasons sound phony alot of missing information. Why would his bail be 20 million also??? Really think about that before you play MR Post corrector.
04:43 PM on 05/09/13
lucygray
often imitated, never duplicated
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shut up with that crap.. So the woman is always the victim then just because??? She can say he hit her to get away .. not being true yet he will get arrested. If you were ever false blamed for something you would know how that feels. The whole divorce reasons sound phony alot of missing information. Why would his bail be 20 million also??? Really think about that before you play MR Post corrector.
What the fuck hitting someone and putting a hit out on someone's life are two completely different and still totally awful things to do.
04:45 PM on 05/09/13
positiv-o
User Info.
When did I ever say the woman is always the victim? In this situation, as the woman who had the supposed hit on her head, yes, I do think that his ex-wife is the VICTIM. That is the definition.

Do you expect her to point out every specific reason why their marriage failed? That's ridiculous. I'm sure she is swamped by press right now, and I'm sure she has a lawyer. Any sane lawyer isn't going to allow their client to spill all the details to the press.

What the fuck hitting someone and putting a hit out on someone's life are two completely different and still totally awful things to do.

Also this.
04:46 PM on 05/09/13
ToiletCookie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What are you, fucking stupid? They have a god damn RECORDING of him trying to hire an undercover cop to kill his wife. It's not like his wife made the accusation and the DA is electing to prosecute on good faith.
04:46 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Has he been found guilty??? We don't know what was said in the recording and was problably misunderstood. He most likely was angry and said something in reaction but everyone takes everything literally.. It's also awful to judge someone based on accusations only.
04:48 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude.
Your knowledge on this case: one article, that you read, that our site linked you to. You're not remotely qualified to speculate or comment on this.
And new reports say a recording of Tim negotiating the hit exists.
So just be quiet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums