Password
Legal News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 165.
04:50 PM on 05/09/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
Dude.
Your knowledge on this case: one article, that you read, that our site linked you to. You're not remotely qualified to speculate or comment on this.
And new reports say a recording of Tim negotiating the hit exists.
So just be quiet.
You know you have always been my favorite staff member
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Has he been found guilty??? We don't know what was said in the recording and was problably misunderstood. He most likely was angry and said something in reaction but everyone takes everything literally.. It's also awful to judge someone based on accusations only.
Angie Lee ‏@angiecbs8 1h Prosecutors say Tim Lambesis gave undercover agent cash wife's pics gate code dates of when to kill her @cbs8 pic.twitter.com/mmB00fhKkk

Also, why are you allowed to judge the wife, then? Shut the fuck up.
Jason Tate
User Info.
Shut up with that crap.. So the woman is always the victim then just because??? She can say he hit her to get away .. not being true yet he will get arrested. If you were ever false blamed for something you would know how that feels. The whole divorce reasons sound phony alot of missing information. Why would his bail be 20 million also??? Really think about that before you play MR Post corrector.
You can't be real.
04:51 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
What are you, fucking stupid? They have a god damn RECORDING of him trying to hire an undercover cop to kill his wife. It's not like his wife made the accusation and the DA is electing to prosecute on good faith.
They have a recording sure but what was said is what counts.. we don't know that for sure and haven't heard the other side of it. You can't decide what it is, you just as i am are making assumptions. Innocent till proven guilty!!
04:51 PM on 05/09/13
TylerDrumming
User Info.
Shut up with that crap.. So the woman is always the victim then just because??? She can say he hit her to get away .. not being true yet he will get arrested. If you were ever false blamed for something you would know how that feels. The whole divorce reasons sound phony alot of missing information. Why would his bail be 20 million also??? Really think about that before you play MR Post corrector.
04:57 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Thanks for taking the time for making a meme lameass. You people spend way too much time on the internet and if he is proven innocent then you will look like more than Morons. I can say my thoughts if i want.. didn't ask anyone to reply get over it lol.
04:58 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
They have a recording sure but what was said is what counts.. we don't know that for sure and haven't heard the other side of it. You can't decide what it is, you just as i am are making assumptions. Innocent till proven guilty!!
Dude, don't worry - your collection of every As I Lay Dying T-Shirt since Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes will go UP in value!
05:00 PM on 05/09/13
Aphasia17
Koi No Yokan
User Info.
xjdizzle is proof that sometimes users should be banned on account of pure stupidity.
05:00 PM on 05/09/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Thanks for taking the time for making a meme lameass. You people spend way too much time on the internet and if he is proven innocent then you will look like more than Morons. I can say my thoughts if i want.. didn't ask anyone to reply get over it lol.
Oh, I'm totally sure that poster created that in response to it.

You're not worth putting creative energy into, as you're nothing more than a victim-shaming, sexist asshole.
05:01 PM on 05/09/13
TylerDrumming
User Info.
Ha! Try a ten second Google search.

There's a freaking tape out there of him discussing the matter with an undercover detective. The evidence is highly stacked against the guy and you instantly jumped on the "the wife is a liar" story with absolutely nothing to back it up. There's a difference between, "I'm not sure that he did it, I'm going to wait and see what happens" and "The wife is a filthy liar. The guy's being framed." You took the more illogical and ridiculous method.
05:04 PM on 05/09/13
cowlord
stahp
User Info.
Wife seems like a B&%%%

I hate giving someone shit when they already took shit for something on this site, but this is truly moronic.
05:06 PM on 05/09/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
xjdizzle is proof that sometimes users should be banned on account of pure stupidity.
It's also pure stupidity to take so much to heart in a web forum. I'm not the one on trial but he's not gulity yet . And i'm so heartbroken if i get banned... Get real! opinions are opinions one is never right.
05:09 PM on 05/09/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
It's also pure stupidity to take so much to heart in a web forum. I'm not the one on trial but he's not gulity yet . And i'm so heartbroken if i get banned... Get real! opinions are opinions one is never right.
Opinions can be right if they're based in reality. Such as my 'opinion' that you resorted to sexism and victim-shaming in defense of some guy who doesn't know you exist.
05:10 PM on 05/09/13
xfreekx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well that album's totally going to happen now.
Here's what's weird. Tim is the only member of ADM, owns his own studio and produces his own stuff.

Why does he need $60k for that? Was he using the money for something else?
05:13 PM on 05/09/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
An opinion can ABSOLUTELY be wrong. Yours IS wrong, because you're basing it on absolutely nothing.
What psychological evidence do you have regarding either party involved?
What physical evidence do you have?

It's not even an opinion - it's random fanboy nonsense.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS