Username
Password
Property of Zack News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 75.
08:43 PM on 05/10/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Slipknot Trivium and Coheed was my first concert. All 3 bands were fantastic. I distinctly remember Claudio signalling the sound guy to turn the volume up in the middle of singing Welcome Home. It was kinda funny.
09:38 PM on 05/10/13
Youarcade
User Info.
My first concert was 3 Doors Down....haha I was 10. Than it evolved to Linkin Park. AFI was the one that truly changed everything. My first underground show was Emanuel and Aiden.
09:41 PM on 05/10/13
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
First one was John Mellencamp when I was about 7, but my first "scene" show was Good Charlotte/Mest/The Movielife on Halloween in Cleveland. I managed to go to every single MTV Rock Hall concert too. I spent so much money on concerts back in the day.

Also, I was at Good Charlotte/NFG for Civic Tour. I'm fairly certain that wasn't Something Corporate on that show. Openers were Less Than Jake, MxPx, Hot Rod Circuit, The Movielife and Roger Miret & The Disasters. Cleveland got LTJ.
10:08 PM on 05/10/13
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Hootie and the Blowfish in 1994

I took my 1yr old son to see Brand New 2 weeks ago... He seemed to really enjoy it!
10:25 PM on 05/10/13
parkerisjolley
User Info.
first show was something corporate, yellowcard, and stereogram. i remember not being able to speak the next day and having a bunch of bruises after a failed attempt at crowd surfing haha. easily the best show i've ever been, been a fan of andrew mcmahon's music ever since
11:12 PM on 05/10/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
warped tour 2005 with avenged sevenfold, atreyu, senses fail,fall out boy, my chemical romance, hawthorne heights, underoath, matchbook romance, and silverstein
11:29 PM on 05/10/13
Turkelton8
User Info.
Fall Out Boy in 2003 right after TTYG came out. Was only 12 and my older brother just became a big fan of them. No idea who opened for them or anything, but completely fell in love with them after seeing them live.
11:34 PM on 05/10/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
My first "grown up" was Hawthorne Heights in 2007 5 months before Casey passed away. It was incredible; I got to meet him too. From First to Last, Secondhand Serenade, Brighten, and Powerspace also played!
04:45 AM on 05/11/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
My first was Good Charlotte back in 2004.

I was 10 haha.
04:52 AM on 05/11/13
An H Chord
User Info.
Mine was I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business with Into It. Over It and Mansions on the Pick What You Pay Tour at the Northstar Bar in Philly. It was one of the awesomest things I've seen.
04:52 AM on 05/11/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
OC Supertones! And some mega praise artist was there as well. No clue who he was. Don't care to remember, either.
06:42 AM on 05/11/13
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
User Info.
My first ever concert was Jimmy's Chicken Shack when I was about 16. Got pushed into a pit and went nuts. Still have the tshirt the lead singer of the band signed for me.
06:47 AM on 05/11/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
My first "grown up" was Hawthorne Heights in 2007 5 months before Casey passed away. It was incredible; I got to meet him too. From First to Last, Secondhand Serenade, Brighten, and Powerspace also played!

That's a weird lineup
07:59 AM on 05/11/13
Spartan789013
I should be proper for a change
User Info.
First concert for me was Mars Volta and Red Hot Chili Peppers at Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ. Place is called Izod Center now. This was back in 2005.

I still have my ticket stub. That night changed my life forever.
09:05 AM on 05/11/13
S9Dallasoz
Knows the words to 'Bye Bye Bye'
User Info.
I was 3, It's my earliest memory really. My Mom worked with Metallica in the early 90s and I tagged along for their show in Austin. All I remember is a,sea of headbangers and getting beer spilled on me while on my mother's shoulders.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests