AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 99
11:41 AM on 05/13/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
I engaged in a nice discussion with them on twitter last night. the irony of this band using the lyrics in this song is too much.. it all just doesn't seem like real life.

Oh YOU'RE (fixed that for them) a "douchebag"? Oh never mind Zach trying to throw AP.net under the bus, calling us the "downs syndrome" version of AltPress. I feel sorry for their vocalist Devin, who legitimately a nice person, he needs to find a new project.
11:45 AM on 05/13/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
was over the whiny girly singing bs like 5 years ago
11:47 AM on 05/13/13
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
Oh never mind Zach trying to throw AP.net under the bus, calling us the "downs syndrome" version of AltPress.
Wait what
11:50 AM on 05/13/13
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know this will be incredibly horrible. I am toying with the notion of listening to it just so I can comment on exactly how horrible it is.
11:54 AM on 05/13/13
kmilongo
Circuitry of the wolf.
User Info.
Listened to the whole thing. I feel dumber now.
11:54 AM on 05/13/13
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
Whether intentional or not, the creation of this song should achieve unheard of levels of butthurt. The butts hurt from this existing might set new records of butt pain that could hold standards for years to come. This is truly a groundbreaking moment in the lives of people who take music too seriously and get angry at dumb things. Hurting butts has been forever changed thanks to proud proud work of the boys in I See Stars and associated collaborators. I commend you good men, on a job well done.

So which instrument do you play in the band?
11:58 AM on 05/13/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
All three bands that have a connection to this are terrible, and Mattie working with Frankie is the biggest joke ever, literally polar opposite messages in their music

Disagree about the terrible bit but Emmure's new CD featured a very religious prayer bit with the Sleeping Giant singer (who is very religious).
12:01 PM on 05/13/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
Love the band, but not much this cover. That said, Bane was a very dull band IMO. Not worth this "sacred" label people are giving them.
12:05 PM on 05/13/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Love the band, but not much this cover. That said, Bane was a very dull band IMO. Not worth this "sacred" label people are giving them.
What? No.

EDIT: 10K Posts! It took almost 5 years, but I did it.
12:08 PM on 05/13/13
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
Loves I See Stars, says Bane is dull.

Fucking lol'd.

Bane has done more for the Hardcore Punk scene and music in general than I See Stars, Emmure, and For Today could ever even think about doing combined.

Fuck these bands, fuck this cover.

Long Live Bane.
12:09 PM on 05/13/13
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
So in a song about the ending of hate and negativity you put a vocalist whose openly psycho and likely a misogynist who wouldn't be apt to lay a hand on a woman(lets be honest, you could see him smacking a girl for back talking him) and a vocalist whose overtly christian and likely carries the same message of hate and unequality his guitarist showed on twitter(so what if they kicked him out, it was a public outcry that got him kicked out, now the content of his message. They all likely carry the same message of anti-gay bullshit, they just don't want to ruin their public image)
12:16 PM on 05/13/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
Loves I See Stars, says Bane is dull.

Fucking lol'd.

Bane has done more for the Hardcore Punk scene and music in general than I See Stars, Emmure, and For Today could ever even think about doing combined.

Fuck these bands, fuck this cover.

Long Live Bane.

Yes they have and I like many of the similar bands from that age of hardcore but Bane was very blah for me. Singer's voice is boring. Used to have like 3 of their CDs but they did nothing for me.
12:16 PM on 05/13/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
12:18 PM on 05/13/13
jacobthewar
Standard Edition Scumbag
User Info.
12:29 PM on 05/13/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Still think that We Are The In Crowd covering Brand New is more upsetting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos